Chapter: NUMBER UNO

(Jumin han POV 1!1!!)

I walked slowly in the sidewalk and found a penny.

"oh shitzles I found a lucky penny. Time to go buy myself some jelly beans lmaooo" I thought to myself. aND THEN/!?!/ when I first arrived to a vending machine, I slightly look through the thin glass looking for jellybeans. All I found was Cheetos and coca cola. tHEY DON'T HAVE JELLY BEANS??!?1 IM TRIGGERED!1!!1 after being mad for 5.6 minutes, I looked over at my invisible watch and said "Oh NO!1/! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL???1/?!?!!"

I punched the vending machine and it hurt my daddy fingers. I cried for 2 minutes and shaked the vending machine. and then out of no where, I see a man with red hair. I called over, "YO RONALD, GO BACK TO MCDONALDS AND GET ME SOME ICE??!!"

the man ran up to me with full sonic speed and replied with "DID YOU ASSUME MY GENDER?!? I AM TRIGGERED BY YOUR NASTY ASS ATTITUDE??1/ I SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS A SUPER DOLPHIN EATING MACCARONI WITH PLASTIC STUFFED ANIMAL DOING JUMPING JACKS?!? GO KYS!!1"

I yelled back "NO YOU KYS"

"NO!! YOU KYS???1!!"

"nO YOU!11!!"

NO??? U!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

We both yelled for a couple of minutes and it wasted my time, so I threw the vending machine at the man and he flew away to space. so then I went to school lololol