Ending..

Ending ..
You were my happiness the reason of me living because at one point I was ready to be in heaven ..
Something about you I couldn't get over you no matter how much I would try you stayed on my mind. It's sophomore year and I have yet to shed a tear I became numb to the pain I can bare .. My love for you is not there surprising to say the love went away.. But I still let you in time to time . My friend that's what you wanna be oh with the benefits of you fucking me and me falling deep . Why would I let this be .. You were just apart of me. Call me dumb that's what I must be to think that one day you would come back to me to stay .
Watching you kiss and hold another girl like you did with me cut so deep this meant nothing to you but it meant everything to me. They say I'm too young to feel hurt but damn I feel like I was walked on like dirt my heart that shit hurt but wait I gotta play it cool like I'm not missing you wondering what's been up with you acting as If I lost love for you. I saw you today and you said hey damn how you looked at me in  a way like you missed me but you didn't want it to be true so you walked away. Left me standing there dealing with the pain but remember I can bare. What is love if your not here with me? I miss you deeply than I ever did before I missed you so much I would go through the pain to regain the love and change .