Lap Dance (G)

Y/F/S/C=your favorite shopping center
*this will be short*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your bestfriend, Grayson, were at a party. You went with your girl best friend, but she ditched you to go with her boyfriend. You were dancing with him and another guy pops from no where. You only drank two cups of alcohol and you thought you were already drunk because you could've sworn you seen two Graysons. But Grayson pushes the dude away and says "Sorry that was my twin brother".

You continue to dance and suddenly, the room gets quiet.

"We are having a lap dance competition. Winner gets $100.00 to Y/F/S/C and paid extra if you do it to others"

You were desperate for that shopping card. You had your mind set on that rose gold bomber jacket and you go up there to sign. Grayson went because he wanted a lap dance.

"OK ladies we'll be ready in ten minutes"

10 minutes later

Ok first up, we have Y/N and Grayson Dolan.

You were surprised that they picked you and Grays name out of a jar. You were hoping that he wouldn't see you as a "slut" after this because you have a good girl reputation.

The DJ plays the music and you dance with it. You open Gray's leg and go closer to his face. You feel on his inner thigh and go back up again. You pull off his shirt and throw it across the room. You sit on his lap and twerk on him (lmao booty popping throwin it back in a circle). You get up and pull your skin tight dress down a little. You put your legs around his waist and his hand and made them caress your body. You turn around standing up with your butt in his face. His hands were on your waist. You bend down and twerk in his face. He smacks it and you laugh. The whole room was either cheering or yelling "AYYEE". The music finally stops and Grayson gets up. He kisses you in front of everyone and everyone knew y'all were best friends. Well, that changed. While he was kissing you, everyone cheered and were saying "OUUUU".  But while that happened, his boner rubbed against your thigh.

You drag him to a room that was empty with a bed. He throws you in there and strips you down and you do the same. He licks your clit and makes you moan loud. You flipped him over and give him head. His moans were so fucking sexy, you could do this to him for days. Within three minutes, he cummed in your mouth(but didn't swallow). He then flips you back cover and spreads your legs. He sticks it in and you loose it.

"Say my name Babygirl"

"GRAYSON FASTER"

"Beg me", he said taking his cock from your entrance.

"FUCK ME FAST AND HARD"

He pounds into you with so much force, yet it felt so good.

"DADDY IM GONNA CUM!"

"Me too cum for me Babygirl"

You cum and seconds later he does the same. You both get dressed and walk out. A lot of people in the hallway must have heard us because all of their jaws dropped.