Chapter 1

It is 7 :15 in the morning and school starts at 7:30am, so I realized that I am going to be late for class, the problem that today is the first day of class in college I cannot be late like this because it is going to ruin my reputation. I jumped out of bed and hurry to get ready while my dad shouted out my name from the kitchen.

    "Jes! Get down, you're going to be late, Hun."

Luckily, I have prepared all my stuffs from the night before so all I have to do is just freshen up myself and ready to go.

    "Eat something first, Jes!" Mom said.

    "Nope mama, I am going to be late but I will get something at school." I said it to mom and kissed her on the cheek.

While I am in the car with dad, I am so so so scared to death, I mean life in college is not like a life in high school which mean that you have grown up and everything about your life needs to be organized. However, I really hate the fact that my parents do not want me to have my own vehicle, it is really hard to go anywhere that you want to go. As soon as I got into the school I hurry up go to find my classroom. I have been walking and walking to find my class then I found it and when I open the door I was so scared because I thought that the lecturer has came already. Fortunately, I do not see any lecturer in the class. As I walk into the class everyone's eyes are looking at me from head to toe. When I saw them I was like Oh my god they are all looks so smart unlike me, I have never studied French and now I chose French as my major.

    "How dumb am I? What am I doing here? Why this course? Stupid me." I said that without knowing that I was talking out loud and it makes everyone stares at me more. It is kind of embarrassed. I do not care much about those scary eyes, but still XD. About a few minutes later the lecturer came into the class and I expected that at least she is going to translate of what she said to English but nope she did not translate it, I was like What?? No way! But I didn't split it out loud this time I managed well. Happily, she didn't talk to me for the whole class today but tomorrow we are all going to present ourselves in French. It sucks. It is 9:10am now and the class has ended, as I walk out from the class there is a girl walking beside me.

    "You studied at Sisowat too, right?" She asked

    "Yes I was! Were you?" I said that in an excitement way.

    "Yes, I am Mia." She takes her hand out for a handshake.

    "I'm Jessy, but call me Jes." We shacked our hand and laughed.

Sisowat was our high-school. So we kindly decided to eat breakfast together since class started early so we missed our breakfast. We had a little chit chat about school stuffs. Then I dialed my dad to pick me up but I have to wait him for 30mimutes since he is busy now. Mia left early right after the breakfast because her house is kind of far away from school and she afraid that there will be going to have a traffic jams. So I am all alone now. I am leaving the canteen now and I am trying to find a place where I can sit and enjoy my alone time to read the book that I just bought that called 'To all the boy that I have loved before.' By Jenny Han, she is one of my favorite authors. Later on I found a place that has no one's around, I decided to sit there. For about 15 minutes later, I saw a couple sits afar from me, they are giggling, teasing each other and it is kind of cute to me. Forget all about that, my dad came so I pack my stuff and ready to go home. As I were walking to the car, I walked pass the couple and the guy look at me non-stop. Those eyes are kind of make me scared, then I remembered that the couple also study with me. Yet I do not care much, all I care about is home. Home is my everything, food, bed, my room oh yes everything. The second I got home, the first thing that I have done all the time is taking a shower and change to my comfy clothes whenever I do that I feels like I am in heaven especially in my comfy cloth. Next, I go downstairs just to look up for some snacks to eat and nope I do not see anything that I can eat so I prefer to make a cup coffee. Coffee is always my favorite drink ever, actually it is our family's favorite XD because we do not allowed to drink coke or other soda, the reason is my sister is a doctor so she wont allowed to drink something that is unhealthy and it is kind of unfair sometime. I have two sisters, one is a doctor another one is a spoke woman in the U.S embassy. My sisters are so controllable I cannot get any guys because of them, if I dare to do that then I am going to be die young. Coffee is done so I head back to my room just to do some homework, and yes the first day of college already has homework I just cannot believe it at first. When I got into the room, I hopped on the bed.

    "sigh, this is so good." I said it out loud since no one is at home so yeah the house is all mine. However, something popped up in my head, it is the guy face. I know that it is alright for some people to look at me but it is not okay when they look at me while they are with their girlfriends.

    "Why the guy face is in my head?" I asked myself.

    "Who?" my second sister named Emma asked me. I jumped out of bed because I do not know since when she came into my room.

    "What are you doing here? In my room? Why did you not knock the door?" I raised my voice to ask her that because I were in shock.

    "HAHA! Why are you so scared little kid?" She laughed and walk to the door and told me that tonight we are going to have a party.

    "Your blind date is going to come too, be prepared." She put out her tongue to me and laughed as she stands by the door.

    "What? Who? What party? Why?" I asked her in a surprisingly.

    "which question should I answer first, Jes? Can you at least later on separate your questions clearly?" she talked back to me in a teasing way.

    "Alright! Just tell me what is going on about tonight?" I asked in a concern way.

    "I am not sure about that either but Do you remember Jack Mcceery? It is not a big party but mom wants you to well dressed so yeah, that is it." She told me with a smiling face.

    "How about you? Are you going to join us?" I am hoping that she is going to join us. Unfortunately, she said she has a meeting tonight so she can not be here only me and my parents and those people. I jumped to the other side of my bed to grab my phone and call to Sarah my first sister but Emma shout from her room that Sarah cannot be home too because she needs to guard at the hospital tonight.

    "SHIT." I said that out loud

    "Enjoy, Jes." Emma popped her head in the room and I threw my pillow to her.

I am walking forth and back again and again do not know what to do with all of those thing. My heart is pounding then I decided to text Chris to come over because I need to tell everything to him. Chris is my best friend for life, he and I are friend for about 12 years already, so we kind of know each other well.

    "Yo dude! come over I need you." I texted him

    "Why? OK." Not even a minute he texted back, that is what I like about him.

Some one knocked the door three times.

I knew it that it is Chris for sure. Chris does not have to rings the door because he is kinda one of our family's member, so he knows where to find the key at the front yard.

    "Look! Someone is here for some help." He holds up a plastic bag that full of chocolate. He knows that I love chocolate so bad and whenever I get scare I need to eat chocolate.

    "You know that I love you the most!!" I gave him a hug and told him all the story even the guy from school.

    "I am going to stay here for dinner too then, because I cannot let you eat dinner with some creepy stranger alone." He said to me with a serious face.

    "It's okay Chris I'm with mom and dad not alone also the guy is not creepy we used to play together when we were young I guess, but of course you still have to stay with me lah." I smiled and we hug each other again. We been talking for about 4 hours already and now it is 5pm and it is time for us to get ready to welcome the guests.

Chris is welcoming my parents and the guests into the house since I have not yet finished dress myself up.

    "Everyone is waiting for you, stingy head." Chris shout from the door.

    "I'm done." I opened the door and Chris's face is in shock now.

To see what's Chris going to say then keep on reading this story. My grammar is not good because English is not my first language and please comment to correct my mistakes.
To be continue ......