chapter 1

This is my very first Fanfic!!! Well I don't really know how to start this so here I go :) Enjoy  

Briana POV

I Just got back to my flat. It Is 9:00 p.m. because I was lucky enough to get the afternoon shift at a Starbucks (that is smack-dab in the middle of the busiest place in London). When I got to my small Flat I was greeted by my 5 role models, but most importantly my everything. Of course they weren't actually there, At my flat , no they were just pieces of paper hanging on my wall.

I Love one direction. They got me through Life.  They were my rock. Even though sadly I had never met them, it feels like we were the bestest of friends that anyone could probably have. But im not the only 19 year old or younger , that has these feelings.  But what makes me the most sad is that they are going to be here in London this weekend and I don't even have a ticket :(

You know what you do at times like this? You tweet your heart out to someone who will probably never even look at your post. Well here goes nothing.

@Louis_Tomlinson Hope you have a great time at your concert this weekend in London. Too bad I wont be able to see it :(

After I tweeted that worthless tweet that no one but my Mum, My nan, and my 18 other followers were going to see, I decided I would cook some roman noodles ( remember, the only job I have is Starbucks, so I am on a very tight budget) I bet your wondering if your on a tight budget then how can you afford a flat. Well my Mum and Dad are surgeons, so as a high school graduation present they gave me some money in hopes I would spend it on Uni. but by then I had nothing that I wanted to do so I decided I was going to use then money to by a small, but nice, flat and a car and then save the leftover money for rent. After I finished my ramen noodles I heard a ding come from my phone. I unlocked my phone and I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe it Louis Tomlinson tweeted me back. Me out of all girls.

 @BrianaisinPayne Im sorry love ,give me your phone # and ill give you a ring and maybe you can meet us

 I quickly tweeted back 

@ Louis_Tomlinson ok my number is 123-456-7890(i Obviously just made that up)

 @Brianaisinpayne OK thanks love, by the way @Real_Liam_Payne loves your twitter name. 

Well i guess i wont be going to sleep tonight until the lovely Louis Tomlison calls me. I hope this isn't all just one great dream. 

So what do you guys think ??