OS: Tere Bina

I wanted this OS to be emotional... I don't know whether I got it as emotional or not... please tell me how you felt... and for the first time I used song for the situation and hopefully it suited to the story...

||_Song credit goes to whoever worked on the song_||

IF you don't want to vote or comment, or if you can't /don't want to leave your opinion or can't say few words about my work, you are free to unfollow me...

:::::::::::::::::::::

"Shut up... just shut up Khushi. I said just shut up..." roared Arnav in his room, making everyone in the hall, flinch

"Don't shout at me..." Khushi shouted back controlling her tears "Just tell me what's wrong with my wish? Asking you to spend time with me, is it a crime? Why are you talking like I'm doing a sin? Is your work more important than me?" Khushi asked

"If your work was more important than me to you that day... then yes, my work is more important than you to me today..." Arnav said in cold voice, looking straight into her eyes

"But that day it's my..." Khushi tried

"Whatever that was... I can't waste my time here spending with you when I have lot of work in office. Isn't it what you said that day?" Arnav asked, wanting to prove her wrong

"I said that because you never gave importance to my work... I was hurt" Khushi gave her reasons. "And I know the importance of work... that's why I said"

"Then, how can you try to stop me when I have lot of work Khushi? You surprise me Khushi" he mocked her... but his expression turned into something like sad and his voice turned into disappointment, he continued "You disappointed me. This is not the Khushi I married... you changed a lot. I never expected that you will change like this. I miss my Khushi which is not you... you are not MY Khushi, she never ever create problems for me. But you are nothing but a problem... and that's enough..." with that Arnav left from there, leaving fuming Khushi behind.

"I'm not the person who changed, It's YOUUUUU... ARGHHHH... " Khushi shouted and throw the vase on the mirror making it. "I will show you Mr. Raizada. I will show you who changed." Khushi left her room taking her hand bang along with car keys. She left the house not responding to anyone of the family, to her office.

"I think we did mistake getting them married. I never knew they will give importance to their careers than to their personal life" sighed Arnav's father seeing and hearing their son and daughter-in-law argue again about some silly things. Whatever they fight for, would have been clarified with few small talks. But they both are far away from sitting peacefully and maintain a healthy conversation.

"I don't know whom to support. Arnav and Khushi, both are doing wrong. When will they understand that to maintain a relation, two people should be needed and efforts should come from both sides? When will they understand?" Arnav's mother broke down seeing their kids spoiling their life.

"Don't cry bahu... we can't control them, they are not children any more. They are grown enough to think about their own life. We shouldn't interfere in anyone's particularly we shouldn't interfere wife and husband's problem. Other than standing aside watching them and praying God to give some brain to them, we can't do anything. Don't cry bahu... we can't do anything. Both are equally stubborn to hear our words" Arnav's dadi shook her head in disappointment.

:::::::::

"So, you mean... I am wrong here? Whatever she does is not a mistake? Whatever she says, I should agree with her? I should leave my work for her stupid silly wishes? What do you mean by I shouldn't have done what I did, Aman? Tell me" Arnav said gritting his teeth.