Intro:Winter Child

There were four students named after the seasons—Spring,Summer,Autumn and Winter.

No they were not related however all four of them are classmates.

Spring was the school's sweetheart.Caring,sensitive and shy often found with a peachy blushy on her full cheeks.

Summer was the school's jock.Popular,outgoing,had amazing leadership and favoured by everyone as if he was some kind of god.

Autumn was the super calm and chill one.Always making sure his feelings were in check and enjoyed looking out for others.Plus he loves baking cookies.

Winter was the school's wallflower.Lonely,intimidating and unapproachable.No one liked her,from the school's perspective.

In class, Spring,Summer and Autumn would mingle around together,the word "Quiet" never existed as long as the trio were together,not that the others seemed to mind their classmates random loud outbursts from time to time during boring lessons,or even sudden food fights declaration from Summer.They couldn't be happier.

And Winter will be left in the corner,with something she could call her only friend—darkness.Every so often,she would sneak a few glances at the joyful bunch that seemed to radiate endorphins,well it never reached her.Like her name,her frozen heart disabled feelings to reach out to her.To her feelings were meaningless.It was just a huge border that made others forget their original intents,thus blocking their path to success.

Happiness was annoying,it made everyone think that there are joys in life and that everyone had their shot at getting their freshly-made life from www.happinessisreal.com,don't worry Reality is always there to stop that from happening.Anger was selfish,due to their inability to accept sudden changes and other's opinions.In the end they'll just make a fool of themselves by throwing a huge fit.Sadness was childish,they think that the world is equal and was meant to be a fairytale until it abruptly leads to a nightmare,yikes.And lastly,Jealousy.Jealousy was just pain that lunged in your chest for a brief moment.Jealousy was something that changed you for the sake of gaining another's attention.Jealousy was making someone else your priority,your time,your emotions,your life,however you are just an option.The green-eyed monster was never accepted by anyone,but you can't help to invite it in as a trade for taking a liking to someone.

Emotionless was what described Winter.Though it's a joyful season where people would be merrily celebrating the end of another year and children waiting anxiously for Christmas morning,hoping to get the present of their choice.However the one named after the season seemed to think otherwise,she was never happy.Winter believed in the term "curiosity killed the cat", her walls built high and thick,completed with a fragile glass heart in it.

Never once has the sturborn girl opened up since that incident,even upon a friendly yet sincere greeting from Summer that she wished to chirp back a light "Hello.",but just passed by him as if he was invisible;a worried "Are you okay?" from Spring when she desperately wanted to whisper back a hushed "No...",instead glared at the innocent girl as if she commited some sort of sin;and a "Would you like to copy my notes?" from Autumn that she'd accept with a thankful" Yes please"knowing she would need to pull an all-nighter searching up notes on the internet as the last resort,but no she couldn't,she still chose the hard way out,frantically walking away from the scene,leaving Autumn all flustered. 

Experience taught her too much,gave her too much grief,too much guilt,too much....pain.Experience would be something she wished she could erase easily,to not be afraid,to not be so skeptical.She had fallen too deep in to know a map back out,or a brand new ending.At the end of the room,there was no exit afterall therefore it would be meaningless even if you had a map."Pain" scribbled all over a labyrinth she was lost in.Now she's trapped in it,and no one could help her.