Select. START!!!

In the perspective of Blake

It was all a blur. All I remember was the day before now... It went along like this

3rd person perspective
(Narration by the narrator)

It was snowing in the city of Iron Wood. Children's built snowmen were washed away in the sight of the fluffy, blanketed city. Blake was sitting inside with a warm cup of cocoa with 8 puffy little marshmallows floating in the sweet, rich liquid. She looked happy though she hoped Hisashi got home soon with Code. They'd went to town to find a present for Blake for an early Christmas gift.
Slam!
Blake jumped. "Guess who's home!~" Code hollered happily. "Hehe! Code~sama! You didn't have to slam the door open." Hisashi giggled.
With a warm smile, Blake jump hugged them causing them to fall into the mattress-like snow outside. Little did they know they were being watched.

2 hours have passed and they all went to sleep.
The morning came -or so they thought- and Blake awoke on the floor of a futuristic looking lobby... She was they Hisashi and Code standing up looking at a holographic jumbotron. "Wha-? What are we loo- Oh shinigami..." They weren't alone in this lobby. Lots of random people scattered across the room, some of them she recognized. Just then a masculine, male voice came on the intercom which Blake then realized was a recording.
"Welcome! Players! To your new dream game and homeland, Conquer Quest! Please step forward into a selective tube that will scan your data and assign you your class! Thank you!"
A low murmur rumbled amongst the crowd of people on the floor as some entered the tubes as assigned while other formed lines or clumped into jumbles of groups asking questions like; "Where are we?" Or "Classes?". It was finally time for Blake, Code and Hisashi to enter their tubes and after they entered, everything went black.

Nothing in sight except for a blue button infront of Hisashi that said 'Start!'. Coincidentally the three of them pushed their buttons all at once and that, is when their real adventure started.

Select Start!!!
Now the adventure really begins!