Team Crafted One Shots!

Ty and Jay had been walking through the forest when they saw a chest in a tree. Ty climbed up and opened it, only finding a potion. 
  "What is it?" Jay question.                                                                                                                      

 "Switcharoo potion - Drink at your own risk..." Ty read.

 "I wonder what it does.." Jay wondered, pushing some of her curly hair out of her eyes.

 Ty read that it switches your gender and an idea popped into his head.

"I dunno what it does.. it doesn't say." Ty lied.

"Oh.. well just leave it then.." Jay said, turning around.

As soon as she said that, he shoved it into his pocket and followed her back to the house.

"Hey babe can you get the drinks.." Jay said, setting dinner on the table, and cleaning quickly.

"Oh.. uh yeah." Ty grinned to himself. This was his chance.

He grabbed two glasses, and pouring the potion into one glass, set it by Jay's seat.

They sat down at the table and began eating. Jay picked up her glass and drank from it.

"What the fuck is in this drink?"  Jay asked.

"I guess its bad.. ill get you another drink.." Ty said going to the kitchen.

"Um Ty.. I feel sick.." Jay said, clutching her stomache,

"Okay.." Ty said, picking Jay up bridal style and taking her to the bedroom, laying her down.

~LALALAL ALALLALALA LALALALALALALLALA NEXT MORNING LALALALALLALALALAL WAKE THE FUCK UP JAY YOU ARE A MAN NOW NOT A WOMAN LALALALALALLALAL~

Ty woke up and looked over and Jay, leaning over to kiss her, he froze. Instead of Jay, there was a boy with curly brown hair (HARRY STYLES- no. you idiot. its Jason)

The boys woke up and looked over at Ty.

"Good morning.. Why the fuck are you staring at me.. and why is my voice different..." Jay asked, confused.

"I may of lied about the effects of the potion.. it changes your gender.. and I may or may not of put it in your drink.." Ty mumbled..

"TY!!"

"You're still cute doe.."

"HOW LONG DOES THE POTION LAST?!"

Ty pulled out the bottle and read it, his eyes widened. It never wears off..

"Heh..."

"Ty.. give me the bottle."  Ty handed it to him

Jay read it and his eyes widened "FOREVER!?"

"No more periods?" Ty said, grinning

"TY." Jay glared at him

"sorry... Well im gonna call you Jason instead of Jay...." Ty tried lightening the mood.

"Whatever..."

~~~AFTERWORDS~~~
Ty and Jay.. aka Jason met Sky and started Team Crafted. The large group of friends think they know EVERYTHING about eachother.. but theres one secret that only Ty and Jason have known all these years....