Life Threw A Cannon Ball

"No hyung, please don't go in there!" But Jimin couldn't stop the eldest singer from walking into Hoseok's room. He had hoped he was wrong, he hoped that his suspicions were nothing more than that but what he saw shook him to his core. Namjoon, the loving leader he had fallen in love with, was wrapped around the third rapper in the rap line of their group. He couldn't say anything, all he could truly do was stare in shock, and it seemed the two lovers felt the shift in the room because when they both looked up their eyes widened seeing Jin standing in the middle of the room and the maknae line staring in from the door. Namjoon broke away from Hoseok and stood, "Jin... please let me explain...." The singer narrowed his eyes and threw his hands up in the air silencing all of them, no one had ever seen him this angry before but he had never thought he would be betrayed like this.

"No... no each of you will be silent. Each of you knew, you all knew what he was doing and no one had the decency to tell me. You all would rather lie and cover up the great leader cheating on the poor Seokjin. You all hid his lies...." He fought his tears, no they didn't deserve to see him break down, they showed that they didn't care for him. "Eomma..." The timid reply came from Jungkook but Jin just narrowed his eyes more, "No you don't get to call me that, I thought we were a family but every single one of you showed me that I am nothing more than someone to pick up after you." Jin turned away from the stunned couple on the bed and the maknae line who stared at him with wide eyes. "Good luck in the future everyone, I quit." He threw his hands in the air once more and pushed past the youngest members, not turning around when Jungkook and Taehyung called after him.

Walking into his room he shared with Yoongi, Jin grabbed his suitcases and began packing his items, he would have the manager send the rest of his items to his parents home later. He didn't care if he ever saw something BTS again, he knew that they were about to go on tour but he couldn't trust any of them anymore. He never thought his family, the ones that he helped grow would betray him in such a way. "So they finally come clean or did you catch them?" The raspy question came from the other bed, causing him to straighten his back and narrow his eyes but he said nothing. Once his bags were packed, he turned and glared at the rapper. "Have fun with them, I will tell the manager where to send the rest of my things." Yoongi's eyes went wide in sheer shock, "You are quitting?! Because of him!" Jin shook his head and gave him a cold smile, "Not just him, I am quitting because all of you. You all knew and instead of telling me, letting me get over him... you lied. You all hid what they were doing and I can't be in a group with people I don't trust." That was all he said as he made his way into the hall, seeing the other members standing in his way, trying to stop him but he just pushed past them. Once he got to the door, Namjoon was standing in front of it. "Seokjin please let me explain..."

Jin snarled, "Move." He felt Joon put his hand on his shoulder, "Please Jin..." But before he could finish his statement, the singer reared back and punched him in the nose. When the leader fell, Jin pushed him out of the way and opened the door not even bothering to close it letting the shocked members take care of their leader. He should have done worse but he needed to get out of there, as he walked he dialed the manager and explained to him that he was quitting. After a ten minute conversation with the man pleading with him to stay, Jin hung up the phone and tossed it in the trash can, knowing that they could find him that way. He would call his parents from the train station phone, he was going there anyway so he pulled his bags closer to him not knowing what he future held but he knew he had done the right thing by leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a full week since Seokjin's world crumbled, he was sitting in his parents home trying his best to think of his now open future while trying to mend his broken heart when he heard BTS on the news. His eyes turned so he could look at the television, his brother tried to turn it but Jin held his hand up for him to stop. "Since the eldest member of the Bangtan Boys, Seokjin Kim, has quit the group for unknown reasons, the group has decided to suspend their world tour until a later date." Jin clenched his jaw and shook his head, seemed that they were going to try and replace him but that was fine, maybe the new person could treat them as horribly as they treated him. His mother came over and put a hand on his shoulder and he let out a shaky breath, he knew he had to try and move on with his life so he just nodded his head. His future was now his, and he didn't have to worry about anyone other than himself now, maybe he would go back into acting since he couldn't be a singer anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been five years since he walked away from being an idol, since he walked away from BTS, and Jin was actually happy with his life. He was a world renowned actor, he appeared in many movies, dramas, and even on stage in theaters. Many knew him from when he was a part of the group but his skills made him what he was today, that and his good looks but it was nice knowing that he was now not just a pretty face. Sitting in his dressing room, he was getting ready to shoot a scene in his latest drama when his agent came in his room with a paper in his hand. "Thought you would want to see this Jin." The woman handed him the paper and his eyes widened in shock. BTS had broken up, seemed they couldn't bounce back from him leaving so they just called it quits. "Wow...." She nodded and patted his hand before leaving the room again to see where the production team was. Jin thought they could have made it work, he knew that he was their visual but he was just a singer, but they just quit.

After he was done for the day, Seokjin told his agent that he would be going back to his flat, and he didn't want to be disturbed which the woman understood and told him she would handle everything. When he entered his building, his eyes widened seeing the maknae line and Yoongi standing in the foyer, and when they saw him they all looked sheepish but all bowed to him when he walked closer. "What are you all doing here? How did you even find me?" Jin kept his voice low knowing they had people watching them. "You are all over the papers and everything hyung... it wasn't hard to find out." Jungkook said while staring at his feet, they all had grown and changed but it seemed with him being near them made them act just like they had when he left. Tsking his teeth, he sighed and waved his hand, "Come on then..." The four of them looked at him as he made his way to the elevator and to his apartment at the top floor.

"Wow Jin... this is amazing.." Jimin and Yoongi said at the same time, which made them giggle and walk into his apartment. With the money he made, he was able to get the top floor all to himself and he liked it that way. After years of sharing rooms, spaces, and things with six others made him want his own place. "Thank you, I have worked hard for what I have in my life. Which makes me wonder why you all are here... I read that you disbanded so what do you want?" Taehyung and Jungkook sighed from where they were sitting on the couch, Jin noticed how close each were to each other which meant that they were all finally dating. "We miss you Jin, like we know what we did and if we could take it back we would but we can't. Joonie moved to America and Hoseok was the second to leave after you had, we all couldn't believe how things went and we just couldn't...." Jungkook sounded broken and he felt his heart clench slightly, "I have learned Kookie that we were all young and stupid, I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I hadn't left but it was the right thing to do. I loved Namjoon, and how he betrayed me and then all of you.... I just couldn't."

Yoongi walked over to him and nodded his head, "We understand, and we aren't asking you to come back to the group... but we are asking if you would be our friend again. We really miss you Jinnie..." That brought a smile to the elder who giggled softly and nodded his head, "I would very much welcome being friends with all of you again." The four of them cheered and captured him in a big group hug. Maybe his future wasn't going to be such a long road if he had friends like this in his life once more.