Just Beginning

"Fucking hell. I can't take the shit coming out of your bloody mouth. You're make my skin crawl." I yelled at him.

        And with that I pulled the trigger and it made a loud noise as I watched him hit the ground. His body lied lifeless on the ground as I watched the blood pour out of the hole in his chest.

"Oh, such a shame. That's a really nice white Ralph Lauren polo. That blood is gonna leave a nasty stain." I shook my head crossing one hand as the other was under my chin as I tapped it with my index finger.

        I picked up the hot bullet shell off of the ground putting it in my pocket. I picked up Adam's lifeless body and threw it over my shoulder walking to the chemicals in the other room of the abandoned firehouse. I put on my gloves got the hydrogen sodium and peroxide out. I poured the chemical mixture over his body getting rid of any fingerprint evidence that may've been left. I took off his polo and I threw it into the fire along with the rest of his clothes. Once that was done I put out the fire collected the ash and put it into an urn setting it aside.

        I sliced his limbs off carefully throwing his arms and legs into the fire I lit again. I then took the remaining limbless body and put him in the fire as well. I watched his flesh burn as the smell of skin searing filled the room. It was a sweet smell - it made me sick. While I was turning him into dust I took some more of the chemicals and scrubbed the floor where the blood was starting to dry and cleaned it up.

        Once I was done cleaning up the awful mess I made, I put the fire out once again and look the remains of Adam and put them in the urn as well. I began to walk out of the fire house towards the backside of it where a river was only a few hundred feet from me.

"You know Adam, you should be thanking me. I'm sending you off so peacefully. I didn't even get to burn you alive, now that's fun!" I chuckled at my remark a bit.

        I approached the water and stopped looking at the the house lights on the water that would reflect off of it in the night. The air was brisk, it was wonderful. I opened the urn and sprinkled the ashes into the river as the current carried it away in the night. Once it was all done I dusted my hands off and walked back inside.

        I went back inside and got my things together ready to take off. I got into my neutral colored Toyota. When you do the things I do, it's best not to draw attention. It wouldn't be any fun if I drove a red Ferrari and every time someone pissed me off and I killed them, I got caught.

        I hummed to myself as I packed my car with as little stuff as possible. I can't execute things like this well enough if a police officer came to my house and found a whole bunch of chemicals and such. That would not look good on my record, no, no, that just wouldn't do.

•••

        I made my way to the bar and parked my car. I walked in and my drink was already made waiting for me.

"Thanks, Matt." I said holding up my glass of scotch in a cheers motion.

        Matt winked at me and continued to serve the three other guys sitting beside me. It was usually a quiet place. I wasn't into the whole club scene. Too many girls were just loose there. I'd bring one home and -  ... Haha, that's for later on, you almost had me there. You're good, you are good!

        I laughed a bit thinking about you almost getting everything out of me. I took a swig and continued.

        I just particularly don't like dealing with guys who are drunk and off their ass who want to pick I fight with me. It was fun though at the same time. I ran my mouth a bit egging them on to trigger them more. It was quite easy actually, you just to hit the right nerve when you get into their heads. The girls on the other hand would practically fuck me in public if I asked them too. Whores. All of 'em.

•••

         Three glasses of whiskey later I started feeling good, and by then a pretty girl with black hair and green eyes came in. Her eyes electrified my senses. They made me physically tingle. I liked it.

        I saw her drinking pink lemonade shooters and decided to buy her one. The bartender walked over to her and I watched while I sat on the swivel stool. She turned and raised her glass in thanks, as did I in return. I finished my fourth drink and I decided what can it hurt if I went over to her. I sat down and she was leaning over the table swaying from side to side a bit. Perfect.

"So, pretty, what brings you to a sad little bar like this?" I asked as I sat back against the booth.

        She had a foggy look in her electric green eyes as the alcohol started to take control of her.

"Ah, you know, just drinking away my problems. Shit I don't wanna' face. You get me?" She slurred her words as she pushed her midnight black hair behind her ear.

       "Same 'ere, ain't nothin' new, ain't nothin' special. I'm here to live out this shit hole we call life." I took a swig then placing my glass back on the table.

        "Aye, someone who gets me!" She giggled while her hair bounced a little bit when she laughed. I watched her chest move in a weird pattern up and down when she stopped giggling and returned to a slow breath. "What'd ya say - say we head back to your place and carry on this philosophical conversation later?" She bit her lip. It irritated me. I was fixated on her lip. I didn't like the way she bit it, it made me angry, but I knew I couldn't act on it now.

        "Sounds like a plan," I half assed answered her trying to break my attention from her lip.

        I waved the bartender over and I closed both of our tabs, you know, being the gentleman I am, I paid for her drinks as well. She thanked me and walked out side lighting a cigarette while she tried to steady herself.

        She flicked it away and got into the passenger seat of my car, it excited me when an outside figure came into a car I had committed a crime with. I enjoyed it that I had executed this plan so well, she was clueless. We pulled out and drove into the lights of other cars and traffic lights...