Chapter 1

**Ellise's POV **

I'm just an ordinary school girl at Johannesburg University...

When I met him...

And it's still bothering me.

I think we're meant for each other.

I was just having a good dream when...

"Wakey , wakey Ellise! Time for breakfast!"
"5 more minutes, Venice."
I felt that I was being pushed by Venice out of my bed. She eventually tickles me so that I would urge myself to wake up.
"Stop , stop it please." I said as I talked in between laughs.

I looked at her as if I'm gonna have to kill her. Joke.

"Now you're good to go." Venice is my best friend and we're in the same room in Johannesburg's boarding school. Usually, she's always late for class , but I was shocked that she was the first one to wake up.

Yes. Johannesburg University is a boarding school. When my parents died when I was only 10 years old, my aunt eventually adopted me after the incident.
I love my aunt... And she's the best.

I love her...

**Someone's POV**
I love her...

Ellise...

You'll have to take this seriously.
I love you. But you won't know it unless you're going to be yourself we'll have to know each other first.

You don't know anything about me do you?

Find this all out.

I love you to the fullest.

We will meet again... Soon.

**Venice's POV**
Yeah, yeah. I know. My best friend is sort of a beautiful and smart girl but this one issue or thing that I don't like about her is her ATTITUDE.

She's always lazy about everything except when it comes to her orchestra. She's one hell of a musician , and I like it about her. Sometimes I think about her every time.

You see, I love her , even if she's so clumsy and lazy. I love her even if she's angry at me for stealing her unfinished piece of pizza in the fridge. I love her because she's very talented.

I'm a bit of jealous about my best friend because she is good at almost everything. But, nah I love her anyways.

While me, in the first place , a nerd. Yes. They bully me but I fight back. But I'm beautiful and smart just like my best friend , but not that talented...

I disguise my personality because they would know who this girl was behind her thick glasses.

Me and Ellise are now walking towards our classroom when... suddenly...

"Hey! Let go of me you jerk! Help!!!"
I was disturbed with my thoughts  by the shrieking of a girl.

Then me and Ellise turned our backs to see who the girl was.
It was Angeline. Our b*t**y classmate who loves flirting with boys who were gangsters.

She has curly brown hair and has brown eyes. She also loves gossiping about people here in our school.

She is the leader of a famous group in our school. It's called the Campus Famous Personalities or also known as the CFP.

I think even if they are famous, they're still lame. Ellise is prettier than all of them. Yes, I admit they're pretty but they are not that smart. They are also rich. But Ellise's aunt is richer than all of them.