Kicked Out (GraLu VS NaLu)

Kicked Out

So this is a sad/Happy story that I decided to make. It is GraLu and NaLu. My first one besides Fairy Academy! Except in Fairy Academy, Gray hooks up with Juvia. So anyway. This is random and I apologize but Lisanna is evil in this story. Anyway Enough Rambling, Here Is The Story!~Nalu-Chan

Lucy POV

I walked into the guild to be greeted by a Natsu holding hands with Lisanna. "Hey Lucy." Natsu said with a strait face. "Yeah?" I asked concern written on my face. "I think you should leave Team Natsu." He said with the strait face still there. "Yeah, I'm replacing you, I'm much stronger anyway." Lisanna said with a smirk. I forced a smile and said, "Sure, I'd love too! I got a request from team shadow gear anyway! See ya!" I walked past them, as soon as Natsu couldn't see my face I started to tear up. No! I won't be weak! I sucked it up and headed for Levy and her group. "I accept your request Levy-Chan!" I smiled happily and we started chatting.

Gray POV

I watched as flame brain told Lucy to leave the team. She smiled happily at the thought?! Why?! Then as soon as she passes Fire Freak a tear formed in her eye. It broke my heart. I wanted to comfort her but Juvia wouldn't let my armgo. I didn't want Lucy to leave Team Natsu, only droopy eyes did, only Natsu and Lisanna. Erza tried knocking some sense into him, but to no avail. Happy even tried to stop Ash face, but he was just glared at. I had enough, I walked up to Flame brain and said, "I'm quitting Team Natsu. Bye!" I ran to Lucy and said, "Hey guys, can I join Team Shadow Gear?" Earning a confused look from Lucy. "I thought you were in Team Natsu, Gray." I just smiled and said, "I quit the team." Lucy just stared at me like I was crazy. God she's clueless. But in a cute way. "So can I join?" I asked again. Levy turned to Lucy and the others. Lucy spoke up after the little huddle up. "Sure!" I smiled. Im glad I get to be with Lucy.

Natsu POV

Why did Luce just shrug me off?! Did she even care about Team Natsu?!What surprised me was she wasn't sad, she just smiled and agreed. But that what others think, I knew she was sad. Her scent proved it. I looked into her eyes and saw, sadness, depression, anger, hatred? And...Heartbreak? Then all the sudden Ice princess came up an said. "I'm quitting Team Natsu. Bye!" He ran off. I didn't care about Lucy... Yet I feel like what I just did was wrong. Why?

Lucy POV
Jet, Droy, and Me were talking, getting to know each other better. "Yeah, so how it going with your dad?" Jet asked me. (Pretend her father never dies please) "Good, we talk occasionally. How's it going with y'all?" I ask. "Great!" They replied in unison. Gray poked my back, I turned around. "Yeah?" I asked. He smiled and said to the group, "Lets go on a job! It will be fun going on a new team!" He said with a grin. "Yeah!" All of is agreed. "Hey, Lu-Chan. You wanna pick?" Levy asked me. I smiled and nodded. I ran to the request board and picked one out. It read;
"Bring back a Jewel that was stolen by some thieves. If accepted come to this address, 243 Paradise Magnolia. Reward, 500,000 $'' Levy-Chan and the rest read it and said, "Sure Lu-Chan!'' I smiled and ran to Mira, handing her the paper. Then we were off.

'On the train'

Gray POV

I saw Lucy looking at the window. Her hand instinctively going to her lap, expecting a blue exeed to be there. I yawned, pretending to be tired. (Levy was in a different booth because Jet and Droy had dragged her to the eating booth. Leaving Gray alone with Lucy) She looked at me. "Hey Lucy?" I asked tiredly. She smiled and replied. "Yeah?" "Can I sleep on your lap?" I asked yawning again. She blushed and nodded. I walked towards her and laid my head on her soft legs. I blushed and closed my eyes. After a while she started running her fingers through my hair. "Woa... Soft..." She mumbled, I could barely hear her. I shifted, acting like I was asleep. I wrapped my hand around her back unconsciously. Oh Mavis, I'm hugging Lucy Heartfilia. She didn't even care, all she did was run her fingers through my hair, while mumbling "So cute..." My blush was hardly visible. She thinks I'm cute.

Lucy POV

I pulled out my journal. I had brought it along, just in case I thought of something. I jotted down on the first page; "To Be In Love With Two" In cursive letters. Next page and on:

"Have you ever been in love with two guys, and they just happened to be rivals?
I walked into my house, only to be greeted by a pink haired Mage. "Hey, Lucia!" (Her name in the story) The man said. "My house!" I screamed as I threw him out the window. I turned around and was shocked to see a man only in his underpants. "Fray!(Grays name) Get out!" I yelled pushing the ravin haired man out of the door. 'Geez, My crushes are crazy.' I thought in my head.'

I stopped writing because a two girls had come up to us. "Can I help you?" I asked in my sweet voice. There were too girls there, one with navy blue hair and one with pitch black. The blue haired girl had black eyes, she wore a black wrinkled jacket, ripped jeans, and black nike shoes. She must be a tomboy. The one with black hair had navy blue eyes, she wore a short jean shorts and a blue tank-top, she was wearing black boots with zippers going up the sides. "I'm Izzy, this is Clara! We are twins! We were wondering if you were a celestial Mage?" The one with blue hair said. I nodded, they shook both my hands. Then the black haired one stood back and bowed, "It's Lucy-Sama!" She said as she looked at me, Izzy jumped back and bowed. I looked at them dumb founded. Gray was waking up. "Good morning Gray, now please get of my lap." I said as I picked his head up and sat him up. "Who are you?" Gray says, his voice cold.

Izzy POV

"ITS GRAY-SAMA!!!!!!! OMG! OMG OMG!" I yelled, I fainted into Clara's hands.

Gray POV

"What's up with her?" I ask point to the blue haired girl. The black haired girl sighed, "She's obsessed with the Fairy Tail guild, but her two favorite people are, Lucy-Sama, and You, Gray-San. But she also supports you and Lucy-Sama as a couple, while, supporting Lucy-Sama and Natsu-San as a couple. She's an idiot." Me and Lucy's faces got crimson red. "M-Me and Lucy, as a c-couple?" I asked looking at Lucy, then the girl, and Lucy again. She nodded, I knew who she is, I listened to their conversation. Her name is Clara. The blue haired girl is Izzy, she kinda looks like Juvia, but prettier. (I LOVE GRUVIA BUT I HAD TO!) Lucy was prettier than both. Izzy suddenly popped up. "Ehem, sorry." She bowed. Causing me to sweat drop. She shook my hand, "No, if you are wondering, I am not Like Juvia-San. I am not a stalker." I laughed nervously. Considering she's a tomboy, her Fangirling personality kills it off. "Anyway, Lucy-Sama." They turned to Lucy and bowed. "We need your help!" They said with sorrow in their voice. I looked at them dumbfounded. "What?" We asked in unison.

Lol, I hate the ending of this chapter but I have to get this published, I have been working on this for a while and I feel like in rushing it too far too fast so, just hang with me! See ya next chappie!