Fuck up?

*Camilla goes through your phone thinking you've been cheating on her shit happens

Your Pov

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!"
Whelp I guess I'm fucked. "IN THE ROOM PRINCESS" she barged in angrily "WHO THE HELL ARE THESE HOES TEXTING YOU"
wtf The only people that I texted Earlier were Ally And Vicky I took my phone away from her hands "Princess this is Ally and Vicky Texting me"I said matter a factually it was silent for awhile.
"I don't believe you Y/n..." "What why not Camzi" "I just don't lately you've been distant and acting different a lot..." "Well I have my reasons for that you've been acting the same since you and Shawn started working together" Even thought he's Gay I mumbled.
"I have my reasons to Y/n" "And those are..?"
"It doesn't matter..." she mumbles
"Yeah it does matter we're in a relationship it's almost our 1 year anniversary!, i should be the one telling you THAT YOUR THE ONE CHEATING ON ME!" I shouted angrily on brim of Tears.

I threw a little black box and my journal next to her on the bed
"See ya later Cabello" I said before walking out of our apartment once I walked to a park I sinked Down to the floor breaking down.

Camila's Pov
I open the little black box reviling a 14k ring. She was going to Propose to me...
"UGHHH WHY DO I FUCK EVERYTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE UP FIRST 5H NOW Y/N!"I shouted angrily at nobody.

What am I going to do... I can't lose
Y/n

I sat down on the bed I noticed her journal she never leaves without it and never lets me see it. I opened it up reading threw the pages smiling at her childhood memories then I came across a page about how we first met I smiled at the memory...

I was walking around the school looking for my Algebra class jeez after going to this school for years I still get lost. I wasn't really looking where I was going and ended up colliding with a body getting knocked down I was waiting for the impact of the floor but it never came instead I felt strong arms around me.
"Oh shit I'm sorry I wasn't look where I was going" I heard a raspy voice say I looked up seeing Y/n my crush...
"Oh no it's fine I wasn't really looking either" I said blushing y/n noticed and she immediately started blushing letting go of my waist "Haha sorry about that Camila" we were both blushing messes from there we started talking then after a couple years we became something more...

I smiled at the memory Y/n and I were good friends in the beginning always have been, then after all those years she asked me out and well here we are now.

I can't let this end like this...

Should I continue this...?