Chapter 1

I somehow manage to open my eyes I see white walls,with white lightning,it all makes my head to pound even worse.I try to stand up,but I fall back on the bed on which I'm lying.
Panic.

I start to panic really really bad,shivers run down my body and I close my eyes again.When I open them once again,everything is the same.I start to start shouting.A woman in the white uniform enters the room and runs toward me like I'm mad.

"What is this place?"I ask not recognizing my voice.

"It's St.John's Traumatology Hospital Miss,you have been here for two months already."She says and I choke.
"For..how long?"I whisper.

"Two months,you have been here for a long time,you were in shock all this time,we're happy that you survived."
"No no..it's impossible..how..wh.."I stutter.

"You were brought here in a terrible situation miss,you were almost impossible to survive but I guess our doctors saved you.But some of your brain areas are still damaged."She informs me.

"Um..What about my family?Are they here?Or anyone..is anyone here for me??"I ask her.

"Actually there were a few people who brought you here and then one guy is who comes here everyday about night time,I don't exactly know who he is,just told me he was your relative.I have no other information about your family,also that boy pays for your reabilitation.I guess he must be your brother,since he didn't miss a day and is coming here during these two months everyday."

"Oh."Is all I manage to say,I don't remember anything about my family or even this stranger boy.I wish I did.

"Hey wait..is there anything else I should know?"I ask her before she leaves.

"Not really,besides I think you've already realized that you have amnesia."

"Oh..and please keep me informed in advance if that guy decides to come here."I twll her and she leaves the room.

I have nothing to do,I can't get up,I can't talk because I am tired and I just decide to fall back asleep.

I guess I have slept for a good 2-3 hours because when I open my eyes it's 8:27pm on the clock which is hanging on the wall,I remember it was 5:15 or so when I fell asleep.

I tap on the button on my bed and the same nurse comes in my room again.
"How can I help?"She asks me.
"I have a few questions,besides I'm really hungry."I admit.

"Since you managed to wake up miss I will help you to eat something,I'll be right back."She says and leaves the room,and in about 10 minutes she returns back with a bowl of soup.

She does something which causes my bed to stand up a little bit so I can eat.
She comes closer to me and feeds me like I were a 5 year old.

"When can I get up?"I ask her while eating.

"I talked to your doctor,he said that you can be outta here in about 4 days,since you are out of shock."She responds.

"And can you tell me why am I here in general?"

"I don't exactly know but the people who brought you here said that you jumped from the top of some really high building."

"What?"I almost laugh.
"Yes,and they also said that nobody was going to call the ambulance before one guy did,because all of them thought you would  be dead,yet the boy who comes here called the ambulance and if he wasn't there,you wouldn't be alive today."

"You told me he was going to come here?"I say in a questioning tone.
"And he will I'm sure."She says smiling.

"Can you tell me how he looks like?"

"Well..he has dark hair,some tattoos also and..I think he has brown eyes or something,sorry I don't exactly know his eye color but he is a handsome boy,but his tattoos are ridiculus."She says laughing.This girl seems about my age or a little older.

"How do you think,when will I be healthy again?I mean when this amnesia will cure?"I ask her unsure.

"I don't exactly know,if someone will help you to remember the things you did in past,what you loved or who you were in general,then it won't take long for you to reabilitate fully soon,but if not,it may take much long."I just nod.

"I think I'm full,I can't eat anymore."I tell her and clean my mouth with a towel I have next to me.

"All right,I think your visitor will be here any minute,as I managed to know he comes here eveyday at 9pm.I'll leave you,call me if you need anything."

I say a thank you to her and then she leaves the room,I press the button which causes my bed to fall back again and close my eyes but try not to sleep because I'm willing to know who is coming here for me everyday.

I must admit this amnesia shit is really awful,I can not remember a thing!I try to keep my cool and calm tone because if I didn't then I would panic and get mad I'm sure.

Once I'm about to sleep,I hear someone opening the door and I press the button again next to me and get up a little bit more.

I see a boy about my age,as the nurse said he has a lots of tattoos and brownish hazel eyes,he is a handsome guy indeed.

He has a strange expression on his face,as if he is torturing or something I can't really tell.

"Avery.."He whispers with a raspy rather beautiful voice and I can swear I have heard this voice before.
So my name is Avery?

I give him a look full of fear and he takes a step toward me,he comes closer to my bed and kneels down.

"Oh my god.."He starts to laugh with happiness and hugs me,he's clearly afraid not to hurt me.

I'm not sure what to say,it's like I recongize his face but have no idea who he is,his face kind of looks familiar.

"I'm..uh..sorry..who are..who're you?"I whisper and his face twists with pain.

-
-
-

Hey there guys!!I know it took me long to publish a sequel but as I promised I published it😍I hope that you will like it and please let me know your opinions and ideas in the comments.
also sorry that this was shorter chapter.:)

-for those who don't know this is a sequel to my first Ethan book Behind the Shadows,you can see it in my 'works'.