Chapter #1

She was walking around the cold wonderland, all four paws making prints in the white powder. Just then a creature came out of the bushes about a hundred feet away from her. She looked at it and stared. It had dark red eyes, grey fur on its belly and black fur on its back.
        It started to walk closer to her and she noticed it was a male and he had a similar fur pattern to her. He continued to walk closer to her, a little faster with every step. She backed away a little then realized she was a wolf a powerful creature that shouldn't be afraid of anything. She stepped forward and growled at the creature. He stopped and his eyes faded into a dark blue. She tilted her head at this strange eye color change.
        He looked at her and asked " Wh.... Who are you?"
"Who am I? I am Demoness and uh who are you?" She asked slowly.
He looked at her for awhile "Demoness?" He repeated.
Is this a girl wolf  from the demon pack he thought
"You need to come with me" he said calmly
Feeling like she didn't have a choice, she nodded.
"Do you have a cave around here any where? I have one up on the north hill but we can't make it there before dark" he said kindly.
"Yeah I have a cave just beyond those trees... Wait what's your name you never told me" she said
"Oh I'm sorry it's Nomed that's backwards for demon" he smiled.