Fate Of New York

Bethany's POV -

I got out of the yellow taxi cab, hearing screaming girls around me. I was finally in New York and I wasn't expecting time square to be so busy at this hour.

My names Bethany Rose and I'm a 19 year old model, trying to make it famous in the Big Apple.

Justin's POV -

The crowd was large today, much bigger than I had expected. I was here promoting my new album, Journals on the morning breakfast show "The Today Show". I was hyping myself up, throwing the microphone between my hands. I head up on to the stage, looking out to all my beliebers and catching a glimpse of a yellow taxi cab.

My names Justin Bieber and I'm a 19 year old singer, who already is known around the whole of the Big Apple. My gaze reverts to a girl. Long black hair falling down her back as she rolls her suitcases behind her.

She locks her eyes on me as I blur the crowd out of my view and only look into hers.

"Justin! Justin! Justin! Justin!"

My attention goes back to my fans where I chuckle and say sorry for spacing out.

I smile and squint my eyes back to where I saw the girl. But instead, seeing the traffic of New York pass me by.

---------------------------------

This is the prologue I guess you could call it :) I will be posting the first chapter up soon! 

xx