JingYu...I...

Weizhou sat alone on his couch staring at nothing in particular. He felt as if his whole body are numbed and was slightly in a daze. Weizhou felt empty and hollow without the face of his bestfriend and his co-actor. He missed Jingyu's presence in this empty apartment.

Usually before the both of them would always went to each other's flat and did a couple of sleep-overs but now just them trying to keep in touch with eachother were hard enough. He wished it was like before. It was easy before rather than now.

Weizhou wasnt actually sad that much since his bestfriend Huang Jingyu came over once in a while, its not actually never that they met with eachother, and every time he came was by sneaking into Weizhou's flat through the window.

But of course Weizhou would sometimes sneaked into Jingyu's aparment too, well 'sometimes' would be a lie infact it was mostly Weizhou who always sneaked inside Jingyu's apartment. They had to be careful as to not get caught or else they wouldve been in deep trouble.

Weizhou sighed, it has been weeks since Jingyu came to his flat because the public was being more suspicious of them, just by sneaking into eachothers flat was hardly the best desicions at this very moment morever Jingyu was getting busier and busier with his work as an actor. Its hard for Weizhou to even think about them getting separated in the future. Was it just him or was Jingyu more farther away than it used to?

What would happen after that? What would Weizhou do if that kind of scenario were bound to happen? Now that he think about it that kind of scenario is not quite impossible furthermore they're being banned from ever meeting eachother in public. Although the ban was almost over but still it feels like a very long time to wait for that day to come. Weizhou rubbed his forehead.

He needs someone to accompany him but he couldnt possibly call JieJie(Chai Jidan) to accompany him for he feared that someone might get the wrong idea if people were to see them together. He and Chai Jidan still had contacts with each other and would often chat when they have the time.

Weizhou furrowed his eyebrows, well he couldnt also call Jingyu either as that would be a risky actions. Weizhou knew Jingyu very well, since they were bestfriends ever since they filmed in the drama together. He knew how Jingyu is not really the type who thinks about himself twice.

If Jingyu were to get a call from Weizhou to accompany him, he wont even think twice and would straight away go his bestfriend even though he'd get in trouble later on. Weizhou doesnt want that, he didnt want to cause trouble for Jingyu anymore than he does already.

Like literally, he'd caused Jingyu more trouble than he had intended in the past. Yet even after all of that happened, Jingyu never once blamed Weizhou for it, not even once. Weizhou really love his bestfriend more than what the public will ever imagined. More than he ever love anything or anyone ever other than his family of course. Yes, of course Weizhou had came to realized his feelings longer than he can remember.

Unfortunately for Weizhou, there is no way that he will ever had the nerve to cross the line and profess his so-called petty feelings towards Jingyu. Weizhou was pretty certain that Jingyu would never liked him that way, just thinking about it made Weizhou laughed in despair.

Right, by the time he confess that in actual fact he had actually fell in love with his precious bestfriend Jingyu would probably be disgusted. He brushed away the daunting thoughts of Jingyu leaving him. No, he wont let that happen.

Weizhou cherishes their current relationship as bestfriends and really doesnt want to ruin it just because he had feelings for his Jingyu. He's alright with just staying by his side and have Jingyu as his bestfriend even if it hurts, Weizhou would still stay by his side even when Jingyu got a partner, he wouldnt mind if it means that he can stay with Jingyu forever.