The wings attached.

Angela Bales is finally moving on with her life. She is finally over her ex-boyfriend, and she's even started making the right decisions, and even her future seems somehow bright. But her journey from the dark place is far from over. Angela simply doesn't know that it is only the beginning and maybe the path would lead her even deeper into the darkness, but not that kind of darkness she thought of.

By trying to put her life in order, she only messes up things more. Weird coincidences bring her from one point to another. She started having strange dreams. Some people on the street look at her a funny way. And to add to those problems, she doesn't know where she belongs and with whom. Her head tells her one thing, but her heart tells her otherwise. Her life is simply a mess.

Her dreams keep getting weirder and weirder that she started question her own sanity and speculate if any of her dreams are really dreams. Besides, after all strange occurences and déjà vu moments life around her goes on as if nothing ever happened. How is it even possible? Unless, of course she is connected to the other world in a very direct way. But how exactly she is connected when something dark started awaking inside of her and she knows for sure that her heart is pure and kind.