How you meet

Cristiano: You meet at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium after one of Real Madrid's home games. You were wondering around the stadium trying to find the exit when you crash into him. You instantly apologies and tell him you are lost after he says you shouldn't be down here, he kindly shows you to the exit but not before getting your number first.

James: You meet in Columbia. You had lived in Columbia all your life and had met James when you were quite young as your father worked along side his father. One day James Parents had invited you and your parents around for dinner, which is how you met James. The two of you hit it off well and became really good friends.

Sergio: You meet at the beach. You were on holiday in Spain and you and your friends had decided to hit the beach after a long day of sight seeing. Sergio was there with a couple of his mates when he spots you. He is the one that comes over to talk to you and the two of you spent the rest of the day together, ditching your group of friends.

Neymar: You meet Neymar at a fairground. You and your friends had a couple of days off work and what better way to spend a free day than at a fairground. You were having the time of your life and hadn't realised you had caught the eye of Neymar. You were both queuing up for the same ride when he finally speaks to you, it would seem like you both had a lot in common. Before leaving he asked for your number, your day really couldn't get any better.

Marc: You meet at a local café. You work as a fashion designer and had decided to take a break and go and get yourself some lunch, at the café is where you met Marc. It wasn't the most ideal of meetings as he accidently spilt his coffee all over you, ruining the outfit you were wearing. He wouldn't stop apologising even though you told him it was okay. He later asked for your number so he could take you out to make up for the outfit he had ruined.

Gerard: You meet on the streets of Barcelona. You had recently moved to Spain, Barcelona to be exact and you wanted to go sight seeing. You weren't really paying much attention to those around you as you took in the beauty of the town and accidently bumped into Gerard. At first you brushed it off not believing it was actually him as what were the chances of bumping into a ridiculously good looking footballer on the main streets of Barcelona. It wasn't until he spoke and introduced himself to you that you actually realised it was really him. He decided to tag along with you, telling you about as much of the history of the buildings as he could.