Chapter 1

Intro- Natalia was a very smart nice and pretty girl she never liked dating guys because her best friend Josue always thought of her as a little sister and didn't like her dating anyone. Josue has a girlfriend named Stephanie she's stuck up and just uses Josue and thinks she can boss him around there's a new kid at school and there is a war for him.

Natalia's POV
I got ready for school it was the first day I called Josue and Ariana to meet them at the house. I was eating breakfast and saw you needed to go. Your mom made you sit down and told you the clock was wrong and if you could go give a basket of goods for the new neighbors.
Conversation with Mom
M- Oye Natalia me haces el favor y Le Dejas esto a los nuevos vecinos
N- Enserio tenemos nuevos vecinos
M- si pero ya be que se te va ser tarde
N- si ya boy mama pero voy con Ariana y Josué
M-Está bien que te vaya bien
N- adiós mama te quiero
M- adiós
You went outside and Josue and Ariana were there waiting and you said you needed to go give the new neighbors the basket.
"Alright hurry up," Ariana said
"No you guys are coming with me," Nat Said
"Alright," they both said
You rang the doorbell and someone came down a tall boy sort of brown hair nice eyes with a backpack.
"Hello?" He said
"Hey my mom and I just wanted to give you and your family a welcome gift and that we are here anytime to help you guys," I said
"Oh thank you, what your name?" He said
"Natalia, you" I said
"Abdiel."he put the basket in a table near the door
"Yeah well imma get going." I said
"Wait do you know how to get to Abington Highschool?" He said
"Yeah your going there." I said
"Yeah and I have no clue where I'm going." He said
"Alright well you can tag along we go there too." I said
"Oh and this is Josue and Ariana." I said
"Oh nice to meet you." He said
They said the same and you guys started walking to school
You guys walked to school and got there and saw that ever was looking and you kept silent and walked in. Ariana went with her boyfriend Gabriel and Josue with Stephanie.
You helped Abdiel out in getting the schedule and locker. The principal recommended you to help Abdiel so he put you in all the classes with him and a locker next to yours.
Abdiel and you went to the first class and only Stephanie was there you and Stephanie didn't get along especially after she told Josue to stop hanging out with one of our best friends Alexis who left all of you because he thought you all hated him.
The first 4 periods went easy just that everyone eyed Abdiel but he didn't pay attention. During lunch a group of girls surrounded him but he managed to get out and sat with you guys unfortunately Stephanie joined you guys and she kept eyeing Abdiel but Abdiel was too focused on his tacos to pay attention to her. 
The day went quick and you got home. Your mom was home and you told her how your day was and then your dad came he didn't have much time but you still told him. You did your homework and you saw you had a text from Abdiel asking for help for the science homework. You asked your mom if he can come over and you helped him.
You had a conversation about him and he said his parents were never home and he wasn't the best in school but he always  tried. You decided to help him and it was 11:00 and you guys said goodbye and you fell asleep.