Trickling Water pt. 1

The sound of trickling water

It's the only sound that could be heard as josh waded in the soft current of the stream.
The forest was quiet and the smell was almost better than fresh laundry.
The boy waded to a nearby rock and sat on it, taking in his surrounds with all of his senses.
He comes out here to clear his head.
Anger and grief are what usually push him to the river nook that he has claimed as his.
Tadpoles swim around his feet and some small fish dare to nibble on his toes.
The occasional deer could be seen from wear he sat, drinking from the stream to replenish itself.
I guess that's what you could say josh was doing,
Washing himself of feelings he didn't want to feel
And replenishing his good attitude.

A splash in the usually calm water startles Josh.
He looks the direction of the sound only to see a boy,
A gorgeous boy at that, playing in the water.
Chestnut locks that curled over his forehead,
Honey brown skin that soaks up ever lick of sun,
Heavenly giggles, bright doe eyes, and plum purple lips.
It wasn't until then that Josh had realized that those doe eyes were staring right back at him.
A light blush forms on his cheeks, embarrassed he was caught staring, as he jumped to his feet and scurried to sand covered bank and to his car.
He rests his head against his steering wheel and lets out a soft sigh.

That boy was gonna drive him crazy, and he just knew he would.

XXXXXXXX
well hello my lovely people
I decided to do a little bit of joshler stuff Bc yeah I ship it so why not