I am suffering so much

Aveeerry was inside his rom wathing his favorite amine Boku no Adam itnwas the est drama ever. He was weering a kaway neko hoodie and hes hatsune miku wigg naruto punts. The bok no adam wa recghing its climazx.

"RASEGFA!!" Avril Lavigne say loud. (y/n) heard dis and thout avv wuz weebin aout agin. He/she burned into room.

"Evil-chankunsamasan! STOP N o mo hent- WHAT AR YUB DOING??!?!?" (y/n) say.

The wast averybwas dancing to the druggon block z them ewas suuuuper hot.

"(y/n)-kunchansam akami..." Avery was blush. He qwas so bklush he trip over it.

"AVVY-SENAPI!!!"
Avril fell on top of (y/n) luike an aime gir,l poise. They bopth get so flustered they.

"WAHAHAHAH! Prepare for trouble, we've interrupted the fanfiction!"

"And make it double, we're here to cause friction!"

"To protect the world from devastation,"

"To unite all people within our nation,"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love,"

"To extend our reach to the stars above,"

"ADAM"

"EMILY"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!"
"(y/n) that's right!"

"LE GASP!!!" Avvy sai. "IT TAM ROKET!!" Avvy loked surpri at awhat he saw.

"GASP! (y/n) CHAN? YOUR TEAM SPACE SHUDDLE?!?!"

(y/n smoiked. "lol newb, im evil. TIME TO STEEL YO DRAGON BALLS!""

They sucked evrythign p but avvy shot dem wih his real sailor moon laser.

"LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN *ding*"

Avri looked at (y/n) agin whose waz ledft behin. "HOW YOU DO DIS? I....I lofved u...."

(y/n) took avviis hunds. "I ONLY JOINED BECIZ I LOVE YOUUUU!!!"

"THAT MALES SENSE!"

The both engulfed eac other faces in their moths. Finally dying from starvation.

&&&THE END&&&

"