Untitled Part 1

I sit in the silent dark while I write a story about my experiences. I practically lived in a dystopian society for 6 years. But they covered it up with the name "foster home "Oh I'm sorry but to me it's more like jail. Living with strangers telling me what to do, this made me apoplectic. In this time that was withering away I had no one. In this restful hutch. While in this Wretched place I tried to find who I am. At the time all I knew was a cover up. I describe it as putting on a mask "The life that I have lived was no more than a mask covering the real me. What has happened was not to kill me but to reveal me." - E'yen A. Gardner. This is a quote that stuck with me in my dark and despair times. I had used this mask in the time that I was there to "fit in". The real reason was to just get out of that hell hole. For 6 years I sat waiting every day to just get a second chance, but it wasn't even my fault that I lost my first chance in the first place but who am I to say. The hardest time I have been through was getting put in a different foster home when my parents past... I waited meticulously waiting every day to see my sisters face again. Fast forward to a few years and tears later, a family was willing to adopt me... but they didn't like the plan of going to track my sister down to. The one reason why I stayed so long is because I would not be adopted unless I could be with my sister. I waited 6 long and gruesome years. The day finally came a family came willing to track down and adopt me and my sister. It was the happiest moment in my life. I remember the car ride so vividly... Pulling into the foster home, it was at this moment when we walked in everything kicked into slow-motion it was like a dream. As I walked into the foster home I saw a familiar face. We made eye contact and immediately ran to each other... I remember hugging her once again, quickly we had tears running down are cheeks and glistening in are new beginning and second chance.