The Takers (Chapter 5)

~Recap~

Tyler Had Sent Me A Message.

It Read: "Man What Are You Doing With McKenzie? Where Are Yall Going? We'll Meet Ya There?

Seriously? Cant HE Tell I Just Want To Be With Her?

My Message: "DEAR SWEET TYLER, PI** OFF! Love Your Brother, JAYDEN"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

McDonalds = Sports. And I Love Sports!

*McKenzie POV*

Jayden and I walked into McDonalds to see a huge crowd watching a high school football game. Around Here in Brownsville high school football is a HUGE thing! Well really any high school sport is huge. That's What I love about living here! I Myself ADORE sports! Im not one of them goodie-two-shoes girl whose scared to get a little dirt in my hair or break a nail! My favorite sport has to be football, I LOVE FOOTBALL! I Know everything about football, you can ask me anything! But I just don't Know about it I can also play it! YES I AM AN AWESOME PLAYER!

((Its Katie, I really do know all about football and I can also play it  im not a girly-girl))

Jayden Paid For My Meal Even Though I Insisted That I Could Pay For IT But He Just Took My money And Stuck It In His Pocket And Told ME To Go Sit Down And HE Will Be Back With The Food In A Minute. I Ordered a chicken nuggets kid meal and Jayden ordered a big Mac.

(its Katie I LOVE BIG MACS!! Haha just letting yall know.. now back to the story )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden Came Back With The Food But I Was So Involved In The Game That I Didn't Notice Until He Put His Hand On My Shoulder And Gently Pushed Me Down And Said

"Kenzie, Are You Ok? And I Didn't Know You Knew How To Talk Sports!?! That's Awesome!"

I Had Been Jumping Up And Down And Screaming Because The Yellow Jackets Missed A Field Goal From The 30 yard line and they were down by 1! Jayden Was Sitting There With A Grin That Spread From Ear To Ear Just Looking At ME While I Explained That, "Gonzalez Missed That Goal And I Could have Got That Goal With me Eyes Shut And My Hands Tied Around My Back While Hoping On One Foot!" he just shook his head and chuckled.

"well you can talk sports but can you play?"

"heck yeah I can play!"

"well we will..." my cell started going off cutting off whatever Jayden was about to say,

♪Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

Take a sad song and make it better.

Remember to let her into your heart,

Then you can start to make it better.

Hey Jude, don't be afraid.

You were made to go out and get her.

The minute you let her under your skin,

Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain,

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.

For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool

By making his world a little colder.

Hey Jude, don't let me down.

You have found her, now go and get her.

Remember to let her into your heart,

Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,

You're waiting for someone to perform with.

And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do,

The movement you need is on your shoulder.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad.

Take a sad song and make it better.

Remember to let her under your skin,

Then you'll begin to make it

Better better better better better better, oh.

Na Na Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na, hey Jude...♪

it was Ash Calling. I Answered the phone and before I could say hello this is what I heard,

"DID YOU SEE GONZALEZ!!!! WTF YOU COULD'VE MADE THAT WITH YOUR EYES BLINDFOLDED AND YOUR HANDS TIED BEHIND YOUR BACK WHILE HOPPING ON ONE FOOT!!!! I MEAN WTF!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!"

"ASH CALM DOWN!! AND YES I SAW IT!! I WAS JUST EXPLAINING TO JAYDEN THAT THAT'S WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE!!!! AND YES WTF!!!!!"

"Ok just wanted to make sure that you saw it and was yelling and getting really mad like me!!! Love ya girly! Bye!"

"Bye Girl!"

"Gosh That Girl Has A loud Mouth!"

I Looked at Jayden and smiled and laughed.

"So What were you saying before ash just had to rudely interrupt?"

"well me and some of the guys were planning on playing today down at the field before I leave and I thought since your such a good player and all that you could maybe play?"

a smile spread across my face and I asked

"what time and do I need to bring my cleats?"

'YOU HAVE CLEATS?"

"yep predators in fact."

"Pr..Pred..Predators???" he stuttered.

"YES _P-R-D-A-T-O-R-S" I Spelled it out for him as if he were dumb. He had a goofy smile plastered to his face and his eyes were gleaming like a child who just a got a lollipop. I waved my hand in front of his face ,to get him out of his trance, with no prevail.

A/N~~~~

What Do You Guys Thik? Will She Put The Guys In There Places or Will She Fail Miserably And Get Laughed At?

VOTE<RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!! :-)