The Beggining

Narrator's POV

In The Sakamaki Residence

In the Sakamaki residence The Sakamaki brothers arre just doing what they do, Shu is sleeping on his coffin or bed ( I don't know what they sleep on ) Reiji is testing some experiments in his lab, and the others well they do what they do.

A strawberry-blonde girl is waiting for someone VERY SPECIAL in the living room.

Yui's POV

I'm waiting for a VERY SPECIAL person. I am really nervous I keep on fiddling my fingers, shivering and sweating.

'What will happen when she comes here, will she scold me being around with boys or-' I was interrupted in my thoughts by Shu.

"Yui why are you nervous?" Shu said
"O-o-ooh I-it's n-nothing S-Shu." I stuttered

"It doesn't look like it, you're stuttering and shaking and sweating." Reiji butted in the conversation, after that the others came and butted in the conversation. They keep on telling me what's wrong.

"I TOLD YOU I'M ALRIGHT!!!!!" I yelled at them. Until I realized...

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you.... Gomene, Gomene....." I keep on repeating on and on the same word.

"Apology accepted, but why are you really nervous" all of them said.

"Well...... s-s-someone I-is c-coming t-"
I didn't finish saying my sentence because I was interrupted by
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The one and only
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucy Komori Heartfilia

To Be Continued

Hey Music-chan here just wanna say please Vote, Comment, and Like.

And check my others stories called
Lucy goes to Ouran High and My Maid, My Master, My Lover ( Its a Graylu fanfic. )

I don't own Fairy Tail and Diabolik Lovers and OHSHC.

See ya!!!