Prologue

Once upon a time there was an island in the middle of nowhere. And out of the sky, a star fell down to that island and exploded, ending the world forever (this was the year 3000). And suddenly everything became nothing, and nothing became everything, and everybody died. And for millions of years, the heat from that star and the pressure from that star caused there to be another big bang! And a new world was born. And what caused that star to fall? Some say it was luck, some say it was coincidence. But when the new world became a new world, an old man, millions of years old, was sitting in the exact spot the star landed.

The old man, a man called Jacob, was a wise fool. He lacked common sense, as some would say. Except he also lacked brains. Yes that was correct. Jacob did not have a brain. So as the New Age race began to come back, Jacob sat there, unaware of the world that had come into being. One hundred years later, a girl was born. This one, like Jacob, would change the world forever, and possibly end it.

In a small town on the huge continent known as Hammes, a baby was born. Noah Johnson was born to Jacqueline and Thomas Johnson on December 21, 3012 (New Age time). The family of three lived in a small cottage near the woods (the Valley Woods) until Noah was three, when Jacqueline then again became pregnant.

Now at this time, a king a queen had come into power, by the names of Queen Rachel and King Jonah. Queen Rachel became pregnant with a son, which they name Michael. So the Queen and King decided to pick Michael a wife. They searched the kingdom, until they came to Jacqueline and Thomas’s house. When they saw that Jacqueline was pregnant with a girl, Rachel proposed that one day the daughter of Jacqueline and the son of Jonah would be married.

Well Jacqueline had a problem with that. Jacqueline loved her baby more than anything except her husband and her son, Noah. Jacqueline would not allow the king and queen to take her daughter away. King Jonah and Queen Rachel were persistent. Jacqueline was stubborn. Finally Queen Rachel said, “You may raise your daughter until she turns 16, and then we will take her away and she will be married to Michael.” Jacqueline did not agree, but had to comply with the Queen’s orders because she was the Queen and ruled the kingdom.