Introducing me

My name is Sierra Dallas.
Yes,Dallas like Cameron Dallas' name.
Funny story actually I'll explain how it happened my maiden name is Garcia but I go married to him 17 years old.He was  18 .We were in love(Still are).

(The story of how Sierra and Cameron got together is this actually story so if you don't like it buh-bye now!)

"You think you know me?"I said glaring her.
"Well ,yes your just the mosher girl."she said offending me.
"Don't act like you know me,cause sweety you do not."I said flipping my hair with my skeletal fingers."oh and by the way it's emo."I said whilst walking away.
"Yeah.Emo-tionally messed up."I rolled my eyes at her lame comeback and walked away.
*speaker*
"Attention all students of senior year,you have first period cancelled due to a upcoming assembly."
I sighed,I hate assembly's because i have social anxiety.But when I'm in class I sit in the very back corner.nobody notices me really.
I walk quickly to the court yard were we line up to wait to be sent into the assembly hall.
After a brisk walk I made it with out being late.were soon after escorted into the hall and assigned our seats.
"Hello,Seniors we have a very special student joining us this year.A famous student."he began to smile proudly."please welcome to our school...Cameron Dallas."
People began to Cheer it annoyed me.
"Why is he any different to anyone else...are we not special."I accidentally blurted out.
My hands grasp my mouth in astonishment.
"Not to be rude sir,but I totally agree with..."
He looked at the principal with an expression that said what's her name sir.In return he was gifted a I'm not sure face.Cameron made this cute sighing noice and faced me with the same expression.
"Sierra-Sierra Garcia."I answered.
He nodded silently."Excuse me sir,As I don't know this school I'm obliged to choose someone to help me out." He said almost laughing at his politeness."Correct,Cameron."
Sir nodded."so who do you choose,Cameron?"the girl siting next to me said brushing her hand through her blonde locks of hair smiling."Sierra-Sierra Garcia."he said mimicking me.The girl next to me glared at me.She the elbowed me in the ribs before storming off.For a girl with her looks she hits like a boy.I was sore and angry.i awkwardly raised my hand to ask to go to the bathroom.I was aloud to go so I made my way to the bathroom.
I stood inside a cubical and took of my t-shirt which I hung over the door.i turned round for a second when I heard laughing.someone stole my shirt.I hear the door close
And I know I'm screwed.
My head beats nervously as I peek out the door to see if anybody's there.
"BOO!"someone shouted and I threw my only protection(my backpack.)
His face goes red as he notices the top half of me.As hi eyes escalate down my body he gains a worried look.
"Why are you so thin?"he questioned.
People has began gathering now.
"Scars why do you have scars?"
His eyes edged towards my chest where lay a huge bruise.
I decided to try and run try being the commanding adverb.
His warm hands gripped securely around my weak bones I cringed in pain as his touch hurt me.He instantly let go and I rubbed my arm.
"Haha,anorexic bitch!"I couldn't believe him why would he say something like this.
I felt my blood run cold and my eyes become heavy like my breathing.
Anxiety attack.Great.The world went black but I could hear clearly.
"What's happened?!"screamed Emilio(her brother)
"Wake up,Lil"he screamed again.My middle name is Lilith,sometimes Emilio calls me lily or lil.
Suddenly I couldn't Hear anything but felt two muscular arms pick me up.I then realised this wasn't an anxiety attack.I woke up in the same room of the hospital that I always get taken to.but I'm greeted with a newly familiar face.Cameron Dallas.
What he had said to me finallly catches up with me,with out thinking my hand collides with his nose and I gasp realising I could get sued for hitting a celebrity.
"Please don't sue me,The she devil-I mean mother would kill me."I said not even joking.
"Sue you! I'll Damn well do more than that!"he yelled at me and a hot tear trickled down my face.
"Oh god,I made you cry"he said apologetically wiping the tear from my cheek and pulling me into a warm hug.
I smiled as his expensive cologne entered my nostrils.
You smell nice.
He quickly stopped hugging me and burst into laughter.
"You said that out loud you know." He chuckled
"Oh no,are you gunna sue me for that to?"
" Princess I would never sue you."he smiled whilst saying this giving me reassurance.
"Thanks!"I said pecking his cheek.
"It's fine princess."I continued to smile