My Hero, My ASR!

Guys.. Wrote this couple of years back, hope it isn't a waste of your time :) Those who've watched the show 'Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon' will be able to relate to this :)

"ASRRRR! I love youuuuuu"

"I know Khushi. We all do.Haven't you started your day with the same phrase every day for the past five years?"

Khushi sat up on her side of the bed and stretched her hands over her head ,yawning loudly.

"Kya Karoon jiji? Woh tho mera hero hai! Uska smile, those eyes, the attitude, the stubble..hayee just look at him", she said , pointing to the huge poster on the wall, a poster of the rising superstar in the Bollywood film industry, heartthrob of millions of girls all over the world, the one and only-Arnav Singh Raizada!

"What wouldn't I do to trade places with those aviators ? How does he manage to look so handsome jiji? Look at that turtle neck t shirt na."

"White suits him the best.. Well he looks good in any colour for that matter..", Payal continued Khushi's rant. Hasn't Khushi been uttering the same words every morning ?

"At least change some part of your monologue Khushi!"

"Jiji! I want to meet him someday,bas!"

"Theek hai, take a cab go to his place and meet him. Now please let me get some sleep,bye!", a sleepy Payal replied.

Khushi's alarm had woken Payal up and she was so used to her sister fan girling over ASR every morning,that the dialogue had gotten registered in her mind and she was able to recollect it,even when she was half asleep.

"Jijiiii!"

"Goodnight Khushi! ", with that, her dear sister drifted off to sleep.

Khushi continued looking at the poster with a dreamy look on her face when she got a text from her friend.

"Khushi! Good morning! You have the designs ready right? Ananya wants to see and approve them today"

"Hey Devi mayya! I am going to get late! ASR ! It's all because of you", she chided looking at his face in the poster but couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face the next moment, looking at his adorable smiling face.

"Bye my hero, good day to you", she sent a flying kiss in the poster's direction and sprinted off to get ready.

Khushi was an architect by profession and was now working in her friend's firm. They were quite successful and were now one of the emerging names in the industry. People found their ideas fresh and appealing. She loved her job and was passionate about it. They had started working on a new assignment the earlier week and had to submit the first draft of their design that day. Her friend had texted her to remind her of the same.

Khushi got ready in record speed and left home after making sure she had all her belongings intact.She managed to get a rickshaw to her office and reached on time to meet Ananya, her senior. The meeting went well and the draft was approved. In her hurry to leave in the morning ,she had forgotten her breakfast and her stomach started growling just as the meeting was coming to an end.

Khushi excused herself once the meeting was over and after making sure her friends had had their breakfast and declining her friend's offer to accompany her,left to grab her breakfast in the Subway nearby.

She was checking notifications on her social networking page when 'ASR to shoot outdoor in xxx park today' caught her eyes. Her eyes went as wide as saucers at the news as the so called location was just fifteen minutes away from her workplace .

'Oh My God! Am I dreaming ?! Well... dreams do come true, but ASR!!! Seriously ?' .. She was extremely excited and couldn't stop grinning at the phone. She was distracted when she heard a 'Ma'am your order' and only then did she realise her surroundings.