Tsunayoshi

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________

Tsuna didn't know when she first found out about her power.

But she did know that after that, she stopped everyone and anything from calling her 'Tsunayoshi', her full name. Only Tsuna was needed.

Tsuna knew that she had a special power, she also knew that it could be dangerous if anyone found out about it. She also knew that people would try and control her if they found out.

Because just by saying her full name, that person could get any wish they wanted.

If some person wished for 1 million dollars, a plane would randomly drop a briefcase of a million dollars to said person.

Tsuna could grant any wish.

But they did come with a price...

Three things needed to be done before you could get your wish, and depending on the wish you wanted the orders Tsuna gave you would be more difficult.

There was a way to avoid that.

Tsuna had to call you by your birth name for you to have to actually do the orders. If she calls you by a nickname when she orders the things to you, you don't have to do them. You can pretend.

Everyone in Tsuna's home town knows not to call her Tsunayoshi, she's warned them many times.

And thus, starts our adventure. This story starts sometime during Tsuna's first few days as the new Demica.

________________________________________________________________

Tsuna sighed as she sighed the rest of the monstrous paperwork, but she was too distracted to do it at the moment. Tsuna had been thinking about telling someone (Anyone) about her secret, to at least explain why she wanted no one to call her Tsunayoshi.

Tsuna wanted to say sorry to Mukuro for snapping at him when he tried to call her Tsunayoshi earlier. She wanted him to understand why she did it. She honestly did it for his and everyone's safety, she didn't want anyone getting hurt because of her.

Soon enough Tsuna just told herself that they deserved to know, that they had been through so much together that she could tell them.

She hoped that they wouldn't use it against her.

She hoped.

_______________________________________________________________

Sitting around the round table was, Dino, Reborn, (Still a infant) Mukuro, Kyoya, Chrome, Lambo, Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, and of course, Tsuna.

Tsuna took a deep, nervous breath. Ignoring all the confused glances her way. "Look...I'm sorry for calling you guys on such short notice.."

Hayato and Takeshi glanced at each other for a moment before smiling slightly. "It's alright Tsuna." Tsuna nodded at both of them.

Reborn pointed his gun at Tsuna's head, clicking off the safety. "This better be important Dame-Tsuna." Tsuna gulped and nodded her head.

Dino brushed a piece of hair from his eyes, glancing at Tsuna in concern. It wasn't like Tsuna to randomly call a meeting.

Kyoya glared at Mukuro before turning to glare at the honey eyed brunette. "This better be good Omnivore." Mukuro jabbed a finger in Kyoya's direction.

"Kufufufu~ I agree with the birdie over there Tsunay-" Tsuna glared at Mukuro furiously, earning a gulp from the pineappled haired boy.

"THIS MEETING IS GOING TO BE EXSTREAMLY IMPORTANT!" Ryohei cheered happily.