『French Kissing』

"Oi, (Y/N)." Noiz looked up from his computer, and at you. "Mhm?" Your head spun to look at him. He pointed at your screen with a bandaged finger. "You missed a wall." You facepalmed. "Don't point that at my screen! We know yu're not bleeding!" You laughed. Noiz kind of smiled. You weren't like Noiz at all. He had piercings everywhere, you had a lip piercing and a few ear piercings. It was mandatory to have at least two in the Ruff Rabbit. "My lip kind of hurts..." You mumbled. "Do what the French do." Noiz said blankly, going back to his computer screen. "Dance?" You responded trying not to laugh. "Kiss." Noiz snickered a smug grin on his face. "EW! DWEEB!" You pushed Noiz's shoulder and folded your arms. "You're the one who wanted to be in R.R. It's not my fault. You have to follow protocol." Noiz's grin grew. "You know I'm not into kissing. I'm just 17." You replied, typing in breaker codes into your computer, clicking down firewalls one by one. "I'm just 18. Aoba's 19 and I taught him to kiss."

"Aoba's kissed everyone, dammit." You sassed back to Noiz, letting the information sink in. "True. Even Ren." Noiz leaned back into a bean bag chair. "ISN'T REN A DOG!?" You spun back around. "Nah, shit happened... The point is, buttons hurt unless you get used to them. Cm'here. Let me fix it." Noiz said, motioning you over. You crawled over to him and puffed out your bottom lip, letting the bottom and front of the metal piercing be exposed.

Noiz started to fiddle with the back of the piercing as you flinched when he twisted the back. He tilted his chin up to look at the front of the piercing. You looked down at him. You were on your knees while he was in a bean bag chair. He looked back up at you and put one hand behind your neck and the other on your cheek. You take a deep breath as Noiz pulls you down lightly for a kiss, and you accept it, letting both of your lips collide. Noiz tilts his head, lightly pulling at your hand, asking for you to move into the bean bag with him.

You slide into the bean bag and Noiz begins to bite the lip area where the piercing is. You slightly whimper, but the pain numbs into pleasure soon enough. Noiz smelled like candy. Pocky, you thought. Something so sweet isn't salvageable, Noiz pulls away to look at you, "That's how you kiss." You couldn't take it, you flip in front of him and wrap him in your arms, letting your lips connect again, this time with passion. He tightly embraces you, smiles being placed on both your lips. "That was... interesting..." You mutter. "Not for me." He says blankly. You chuckle.

 You chuckle