Daydreaming about my teacher (Short Love Story)

Hello this is just a short story I did on the side to try to get some ideas for my two other stories.

*WARNING: Short love story with erotic sex scene. Read only if you are mature enough*

Day dreaming about my teacher (short story)

Did you hear about the new english teacher? He's so hot! I'd f*ck him in a heartbeat. That's all Katrina Merritt has been hearing about all day. Katrina is a senior in high school. She is seventeen, eighteen in three months. Katrina has long black hair that she curls and puts in a ponytail most of the time. She has dark blue eyes, high cheek bones, and natural full red lips. Her lips are usually compared to Angelina Jolie lips. She attends a typical rich high school in California. She is co-captain of the cheerleading squad.

"I bet I can het him in bed." Christine, the cheerleading captain says.

"You'll get any teacher in bed as long as they give you an A." Katrina jokes.

"Oh shut up, Kat. You did the pilot on the private jet three months ago." Christina sneers.

They all laugh it off and head out of the bathroom. The bell rings signaling lunch is over. Time for english to begin and for Katrina to see what all the hype is about this new teacher. She's glad she wore her low cut white shirt and her short red skirt.

Katrina walks into room 213 with Christine beside her. When she spots the teacher she bites her bottom lip, taking in his handsome features. His brown hair was messy, probably from tunning his fingers through it. Katrina saw him tuck his hair behind his ears and when his eyes looked up at her she noticed they were a deep gray.

Katrina wasn't one to back down because she was not shy at all. She continued to take in all his features. He had a dark blue dress shirt on, carelessly rolled up to his elbows. She smiled at him and went to look for a seat at the front for her and Christine. Surely enough two boys got up and offered their seats two the two girls.

"Hello class. My name is Mr.Parker and I will be your new english four teacher." With that he had the students introdue themselves and say something about themselves. As the line went around Katrina looked over at Mr.Parker. He was listening to whomever was talking. She noticed that he was very fit. He was sitting on his desk and Katrina found herself looking at his crotch area. She liked what she saw. Katrina could imagine going up to him and ripping his shirt off. She would strattle him and kiss those juicy lips. She could only imagine his sex going up her warm p*ssy that was getting wet just by this day dreaming. She reached her hand down inbetween her legs and indeed, felt it was very wet. She was brought back from her erotic daydream when Christine nudged her.

"What the heck?" Katrina asks. Christine points to Mr. Parker.

"Ms.Merritt? I was calling on you, but you were too busy daydreaming. Mind telling the class what you were thinking about?"

Steve Parker knew the kind of girl Katrina Merrit was. Typical cheerleading bimbo that was probably never going to finish high school because she would end up pregnant by one of the idiot football players. It was a shame because she was quite beautiful.

She was very curvy for a high school girl. He found himself looking at her creamy big breast. Mr.Parker loved the way girl's breasts smelled and tasted. He found himself wondering what Katrina's breasts tasted like when she spoke.

"You don't want to know." She laughs.

"Why is that?"

"Because it was a pretty erotic daydream envloving you and..." Mr.Parker cut Katrina off before she could continue.

"That's enough Ms.Merritt." He says, sternly. She miles at him while the rest of the class laughs. Katrina was making mr.parker hard just by being infront of him. He had his students talk amongst themselves the last fifteen minutes of class. He saw Katrina with her cell phone out getting the number of a guy that was flirting with her. His stomach muscles clenched with jealousy.

Mr.Parker remembered the strict 'no cell phones out in class' rule. He walks towards Katrina and the boy. He held hi hand out for Katrina to give him the phone. Katrina knew that he wanted her phone but placed her hand in his.

"I meant your phone, Katrina." Mr.Parker said with anger in his voice. Katrina was surprised that he called her by her first name. Hearing her name come out of his mouth turned her on. Katrina handed mr.parker her phone while stroking his hand in the process.

Mr.Parker tensed at her touch and found himself looking at her cleavage again. He wanted to hold them and see what her nipples looked like. His eyes moved up to her juicy big lips. He notice her bite her bottom lip. Mr.Parker shook his head as the bell rang.

All of the students pilled out of the room leaving mr.parker and Katrina alone. Katrina knew Mr.Parker was looking at her cleavage. She dropped her pen snd bent to pick it up making sure mr.parker was looking.

Mr.Parks looked down and her breasts were almost popping out of her shirt. Katrina looked up at him with lust filled eues and he instantly hardened. Mr.Parker knew that being attracted to a student was bad, but he couldn't help it.

"Can I have my phone back?" Katrina asks.

"No. You can get it after school." Mr.Parker says, walking towards the door to lead Katrina out. She walks towards him with a smile on her face. Mr.Parker knew that Katrina was up to something. Katrina was now inches away from him. He knew what was going to happen next. He quickly closed the door, locking it and thanking the school for giving him a free period. He brought Katrina closer to him.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I'm your teacher." Mr.Parker says.

"Mhhm...punish me for being bad, Mr.Parker. I won't tell anybody I promise." She brings her lips to his. She bites and sucks on his bottop lip until he finally gives in and kisses her back, eagerly. He picks her up by her bottom. Katrina wraps her legs around his waist. She feels herself being carried to his desk. Mr.Parker sets her down on his desk.

Katrina takes her panties off, making her skirt ryde up in the process. Mr. Parker stares at her inviting p*ssy. It was glistening with her juices. He quickly takes his clothes off while Katrina did the same, leaving her thin red skirt on. He kneels infront of her pussy and slowly licks the lenght of her p*ssy.

Katrina moans as she feels his tongue licking inside of her. She feels herself start to cum as Mr.Parkerfinds her small clit. He sucks ond nibbles on it. He was amazed at how tasty she was. Sweet and tangy. Mr.Parker sucked and lapped up all of her cum. Katrina stands up and bends over the desk, with her stomach flat on the desk. He has a full view of her ass and pussy. He plunges his sex into her.

Mr.Parker starts to go faster and harder. Katrina starts to push against him, needing him deeper inside of her. She cried out as his sex hit her pussy wall. He feels his balls stiffen and tells Katrina that he is going to cum. She gets off of him and takes his sex into her mouth. Mr.Parker cums in her mouth as Katrina sucks it all up and doesn't stop sucking until it's hard again. Mr.Parker plunges his sex into her again moving harder and faster against her. Katrina feels her own body quiver from her orgasm.

Mr.Parker feels himself cum again and spills his seed all over her Katrina's breasts. Mr.Parker falls onto his chair smiling. Katrina leans back on the desk and sighs. Mr.Parker brings her closer to him so she's sitting on his lap.

"If I loose my job over this...it was so worth it, Katrina." He says.

"I told you I wouldn't say anything. You think I'd risk not being able to this ever again?" She responds.

Mr.Parker and Katrina continued their fling until she graduated high school. Once she graduated they moved to New York. Mr.Parker asked Katrina to marry him and she said yes. Who would have known that on that lust filled day they both would have found love? Neither Mr.Parker or Katrina would have even dreamed about it. People ask how they met and they have to make up a G rated story. They still relive their encounter but only when they are alone together. Katrina attends college now and Mr.Parker asks her not to have any erotic daydreams about her teacher. She assures him he's the only teacher she wants.

-*-*-*-

Let me know what you think PLEASE. It's just a for fun thing so I know it's not sicriptive and such. Let me know if I should make short stories like these in between chapters. I will make different themes and scenery and all that good stuff. COMMENT AND VOTE. If you have any scnenery, theme, or name ideas let me know... *Blanca*