There's This Tiny Little Thing Called My Heart

There's this tiny, little thing called my heart and you broke it into a million pieces... but I let you!

Today was the last day of school before winter break. I had to admit I was incredibly excited. I had been in school for too long. But I wasn't excited about today, no, I was excited about tonight.

It was the annual senior year winter break party. It was the biggest party of the year and only seniors are allowed to attend. Dress code was strict; Girls dresses above the knee; Guys jeans with whatever t-shirt they want.

But I wasn't going to dance, or too flirt- surprisingly-, I was there to D.J. I know that sounds like the worser option but, for me, it wasn't.

I had been a D.J. for two years and had gotten really good. I was always the only person people came to about music. I was always listening to it, writing it, playing it.

My family has a huge musical streak. My brother can play seventeen instruments, my sister can sing so high it can literally break glass. Although, they were more classical. I went off the tradition of classical music and went for pop. My mother wasn't happy about it, to say the least.

A little about me, my style etcetera. I was a tomboy. I always wore jeans and shorts. I wore black most of the time with gothic make-up. I always had my big black head phones in my ears listening to music, even in class. The teachers hated me because I continually talked back and walked out half way through, without asking.

I had blonde hair always in a high pony tail. I was put black eyeliner and heaps of mascara. I always wore red lip gloss, for no apparent reason. I had a great body; end of story. Guys thought I was hot, but I was classified as their friend- so I wasn't really datable in their eyes. I didn't mind I didn't want a boy friend.

My mother was incredibly beautiful. She had a high pitched voice to match her flute and piccolo. She always said to me: 'Everyone has an instrument that suits them best!' I knew what mine was. Turn tables. But she didn't count that as and instrument because it wasn't a classical instrument.

My father was very handsome. Having both these two parent's as DNA givers would mean they create beautiful babies- and they did. My dad has a deep low voice the same as his french horn and bassoon... like mum said 'Everyone has an instrument.'

My sister (Harriet) was the singer of the family. She sung practically everything! She was so brilliant at singing. I had to admit that. She had brown hair with gorgeous sky blue eyes. She has a new boyfriend every month. I think the current one is Mike... the poor boy doesn't know that she plans to dump him in a couple of weeks. She was a girl version of a player, but not a slut. She was younger than me and has had a least twenty times more boyfriends than I.

My brother (Jason) was the eldest out of us. He was incredibly shy. Yet he played the double bass, and the Tuba- the biggest instruments. He was incredibly tall and very big boned- not fat, just big boned. It was funny because I tell him that he should be playing football because he's so big and intimidating.

I only had a couple of good friends. One of them was Ashley. Another was Jina.

Ashley had incredibly fiery red hair. She was olive skinned with emerald eyes. She is incredibly skinny and it seems that every time the wind blows it will take her with it. Ashley is really fun to hang out with. She's really vibrant and out-going. Loves to flirt with guys... I call her 'Flirting Queen.' She can flirt yet she never gets boyfriends- she doesn't want them either.

Jina is short and a really fast runner. She was the pride and joy of the athletics track team. She was our pocket rocket. She had black hair and she was asian. She loves to eat junk food... except she shouldn't because he coach would kill her. She has blue eyes- which she gets off her dad, who isn't asian (he's American.) Jina's mum is asian.

I hung out with Jina and Ashley during classes and at lunch and recess I played with guys on the grass field. The guys played with me as if I was a guy. Tackling me and all of it. It was fun as.

I caught the bus to school. The only girl to actually catch the bus. I don't know why all the other girls didn't catch it because it was guy city.

"Bella Heads!" Jordi, the school football captain screamed as a brown football came flying towards my head. Before it could even touch any of my face my hand was up in front of my face to catch it. I had light-quick reflexes. I threw the ball back at him.

"Jordi, now matter how hard you try you aren't going to hit me in the head with a football, okay?" I said back at him.

"I'll get you some day!" He said as if he was a villian going to jail seeking revenge.

Jordi was one of the friends that I play football with. He was kind of average height and had short brown hair. He was really quick when he was running that's why he's really good a football. He can scream down the field where most would take 20 or 30 seconds he would 15 or 10 seconds. He was also really friendly.

"Bella, why the hell do you catch the bus when all the other girls get private cars?" Nate asked screaming over all the noise that everyone else was making.

"Because I'm not pussy like all those other girls." I screamed back at him. He just laughed.

The WHOLE bus ride continued with Jordi trying to peg a ball at my face... fail, guys getting louder and louder and myself listening to Short Stack. I felt vibrating in my pocket- It was Ashley.

"Everyone be quiet!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone immediately shut up.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, that you Bella?" She asked.

"No it's some random that sounds exactly like Bella answering Bella's phone, but I can take a message." I said with heavy sarcasm.

"Hi Bella. Anyways, are you coming to the party tonight... the Senior's Party?" She asked. Sometimes Ashley can be really dull. Of course I was going.

"Yeah I'm going." I was tempted to be sarcastic and say 'no' but I thought that would over do it. I realised that the bus was all quiet and every pair of eyes were on me.

"Oh what are you wearing?" She asked.

"Dress." I heard Jordi snigger.

I have never worn a dress in my whole entire life, except maybe when I was a little kid but that doesn't count because I didn't choose what I wore back then. I alway wear jeans and t-shirts and hoodies and I never went to the beach because I didn't want guys to see him in a swimsuit. Not that I didn't look good in swimmers, I just don't like guys flirting with me because I'm pretty... personality is better- that's probably why I have only had one boyfriend in my life time.

"I got to go Bella. Bye." Ashley hung. Suddenly I was swarmed with questions... I only caught a couple though.

"What dress are you wearing?" "Why are you wearing a dress?" "What the hell is up with you?" "What does it look like?"

"You sound like a bunch of gays!" I screamed with laughter.

"So..." Andrew, the soccer captain, said.

"Okay. I'll describe it best I can." I said, angry. Why are they all such snoops?

"Its black, strapless dress with a heart shape clevage," I could talk to them about that sort of stuff because I knew most of them since kindergarten. I continued. "It has a ballerina bottom made out of lace. I'm wearing lace gloves that don't go over my fingers- so I can still spin. I am wearing black high heals and some other stuff... make-up etcetera." I said looking at their faces.

"Your gonna look smoking!" I heard Nate scream at the top of his lungs. Everyone started to laugh and a few people agreed.

"Guys, where at school." I said as everyone walked off the bus.

=============================

That's it. I know its kind of short, but I had to describe people and next will be about school...

Jordi I had to use your name... it was that or sean...**shivers at seans name**

bahahahaaaa

hope ya likee :DDD