Trapped: Knight Rider 1982 Fan Fiction

• Dedicated to Glen A. Larson. Thank you for bringing this series to life.

((This is still a rough draft. AU Michael and Bonnie interaction))

Moments ago:

Menacing Laughter fades away and the slam of the air tight door signaled the exit of the crooked bank employees. Currently the two flag agents find themselves locked into a bank vault that will not re-open for twenty-four hours. 

Now:

"MIIIICHHAEEEL!" Bonnie fumed tugging on her locks of brunette hair. 

"Bonnie….. relax. It’s gonna be okay," the curly haired man answered reassuringly.  

Bonnie’s lips pressed together firmly in a displeased frown and she answered, “Relax? Michael do you realize the severity of the situation?!”  She edged closer to him and raised her hand as if to strike him, but she repressed the urge to follow through with the violent act. Instead, she ran her raised hand through her thick hair.

Irate the female mechanic continued, “First you loose KITT in some …. some … street race! Then… ohhh..ohhh… then you just had to go and press a few buttons… didn’t you?! Did you honestly expect them to come right out and confess?” She seethed imagining steam to be coming out both of her ears.

Michael quietly placed his hands on her shoulders and said, “Bonnie… Bonnie… please. I know what I am doing…  this… this entrapment is only a temporary set back.” He flashed a charming and slightly apologetic smile at his feisty co-worker.

Bonnie bit her lip and despite all her efforts to stay furious, his smile melted away every ounce of rage. However, that did not mean she was particularly fond of his rash actions and or the consequences. 

"What do we do now… any more bright ideas?" Bonnie asked daring her annoyingly charming co-worker to think of a solution. 

Michael answered with a sigh, “Yeah. My idea is that we get out of here, get KITT back, and put away those criminals.” He gave her the obvious plan of action because at the moment, without KITT he was drawing nothing but blanks. He would never admit that to Bonnie because then she might really kill him.

Wiping her brow Bonnie answered, “I figured that much…. Michael. We’re stuck in here aren’t we?” She asked knowing what the answer would be already but she humored herself by asking anyways.

Michael’s eyebrows quirked revealing his sparkling blue eyes and a devious smile crossed over his face. Then with the most irresistibly charming tone he answered, “I wouldn’t say stuck Dr. Barstow.”  

Bonnie let out a short amused giggle and defiantly returned, “then what would you call our predicament Mr. Knight?”

Michael smirked and took Bonnie’s hand, “well, you know I had been wanting to get some quality alone time with you anyways. Now that you don’t seem to have anything on your plate….”

"Oh no…. no.. no…..Michael….no…" Bonnie interjected with a blush and crooked smile as she tried to pull her hand away from his. Whether his grasp was too strong or she secretly allowed him to keep her hand in his, she would not know for certain. 

Michael put on a mock insulted frown and said, “ah, sorry Bons. I never intended for our date to be in such a secluded location. I would have intended for there to be some mood music, flowers, champaign, and the likes yah know.”

"A date? A date? Mr. Knight!" Bonnie swatted Michael playfully and she replied, “oh would you stop it!” Then with a flattered smile and slight blush she added, “you are having way too much fun with this! How about you seriously think about getting us out of this mess!”