one shot

Germany POV

" Shoot at the enemy! Don't give your enemy the weapon!" I scolded Italy. " England's too scary!" Italy said panicking. I face palmed when a girl suddenly walked past me. Italy stopped running around and went up to her. 

" Hi, I'm Italy. You're pretty!" he said, wooing the girl. I got annoyed. " Oh! Um, Hi. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and smiling at him. " Super pretty!" Italy continued.

 She laughed, blushing a bit. Where's Japan when you need him, I thought sighing. " We have to get back to training, Italy!" I yelled at him. " Germany!" Italy whined. She stepped in front of Italy looking at me.

 I flinched, " Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you." she giggled, with a smile. I couldn't do anything but, stare. I'd never actually been spoken to by a girl. " U-um, eto. . ." I stuttered. " You say your name." she laughed.

 " Germany." I answered. I cracked a small smile, it felt unnatural. Italy just watched and then a smile spread to his face. " You like her! Germany's got a girlfriend!" he celebrated, running around. I blushed, "I-italy!" I yelled. 

" Oh, no. Germany's angry!" he said running in fear again. I face palmed once again, embarrased and a slight blush on my face." Germany-san." she said. I looked back to her, wondering why she hadn't run away yet.

 " Want to go to an italian restaurant, sometime?" she asked, with a small smile. " S-sure." I answered. "Okay! Bye Italy-san." she kissed his cheek. Then, she kissed mine. My blush deepened as she walked away. " Germany?" Italy asked. " Yeah, back to training!" I said. 

Next day

I was waiting outside the restaurant, Italy recommended. At least, this time I wasn't sweaty and wearing a dirt white undershirt in front of her like it was yesterday on our training ground. " Germany!" she waved coming towards me.

 Her (h/c) hair twirled in the wind and she was wearing a light dress. Some boys were watching her run to me with a blush on their faces. I guess she was kind of pretty. She stopped me with a hug.

 " D-do you usually hug strangers?" I asked, embarrassed three times in two days. Usually, Italy took care of that. " We're not strangers, silly! We met yesterday." she said. " Y-yeah." I replied. We went inside.

 We ordered some pasta (PASTAAAAAAAAAAAA!) and we talked although she did most of the talking and I answered with a bunch of 'Uh-huhs' She flashed me cute smiles from time to time and whenever that happened, I tried to block out all the death glares I was getting Man,I want some beer,I thought.

 " Germany, do you want to come here next week?" she asked, which snapped me back to reality." Me?" I asked. She nodded, "Of course, you're so fun to talk to!" she said. She got up and kissed my cheek again and I blushed and the glares got bigger.

 " Let's go home." she said. " Her (e/c) orbs twinkling. I got up and walked her home.

~Timeskip

It's been about a month and we've gone on small  . . . dates like that. I didn't know if I could call it a date. We've become close friend, but I guess I want to be more than weird best friends. Italy gave me some flowers to give to her and coached me on dating.

 Some remarks made me want to hit him, but if it was for (Y/N), I guess it was worth it. I was walking to her home right now and I was more nervous and shaking in my boots as I got closer. I was on her porch, about to knock on her door.

 I gave up and was about to walk off when the door opened. " Germany! I saw you from my window. Is there anything you want?" she asked, giving me another smile. She . . . REALLY was making this harder than it should be.

 "U-um,  well . . I wanted to . . . HERE!" I gave her the flowers. She looked at them, and then at me. I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away blushing. " Well, would you like to  . . .*cough* um," I started. 

I was interupted by a hug for her. " You, dummy. I love you too." she said. My lips turned on their own to a smile. Then, we kissed under the moonlight, for what seemed like forever.