Forest.

Can I just quickly state before you start reading, I'm not a huge Joshler fan okay, I absolutely adore Jenna and Tyler. However they will only be in a relationship in the first chapter. Sorry for being one of those people!

You look rather handsome tonight, if I must say so Mr Dun.." Tyler smiled, slightly straightening Josh's wonky bow tie.

"Oo, when did you become so articulate? And for your information it's Joseph, not Dun. Not anymore anyway..." Josh smirked, still keeping his position with his head placed on Tyler's chest, their feet moving with the rhythm of the music.

"You know.. I never thought I would end up this happy. I mean don't get me wrong, I've loved you for such a long time but.. I never knew you loved me enough to want to marry me." Tyler mumbled, trying to hide the nerves which threatened to spill.

"Dont be stupid, Ty. You knew from the start I've always had a thing for you. I mean it was ME who asked you out in the first place" Josh laughed, slightly poking Tyler's chest with his free hand.

"Yeah but-"

"Daddy!" A small voice called, cutting the lovers apart.

"Daddy wheres Brendon?"

It was Tyler's daughter. Caitlyn  (it's a made up name please leave me alone :'))

Before the boys had made there relationship official, Tyler had a child with one of his ex girlfriends and former Internet stars, Jenna Black.

They still spoke and Jenna was very supportive of Tyler's and Josh's decision to start a relationship. Tyler also had all rights over his child, meaning he could see her over the weekends without any problems.

Josh crouched down onto his knees to be at the same level with Caitlyn.

"Uncle Brendon? Hmm I know where he is!" Josh smiled, placing his hand over his mouth in a shocked motion.
"He's gone to get a little princess some cake!!" He whispered.

"Cake?!" Tyler giggled, copying Josh's emotions.

Caitlyn didn't say another word. She jumped up in excitement and ran back towards her mom, ready to tell her about the cake.

"You would be good with kids.. You know that?" Tyler smiled.

"Hey, maybe one day, you know, have our own little Joseph running around! (Cringe I'm sorry) And while we're on the subject, where did Brendon go? I saw him leave but he never came back?"

"A new bestfriend for both us and Caitlyn!" Tyler jumped. I could see the true excitement showing in his eyes. "And Brendon? He and Dallon had an aguement and he was pretty cut up about it!"

Tyler honestly didn't want the night to come to end.

But as some people say.

Some things are too good to be true.

That's when the best night of his entire life.

Became his worst nightmare in a matter of seconds.

"Hey our songs on Tyler!"

"Down in the forest we'll sing a chorus."

"One that everybody knows" Josh sang along holding onto Tyler's hand tightly.

"Hands held higher, we'll be in fire. Singing songs that nobody wr-"
............

The music had come to a halt. The venue, which was once filled with laughter and soft music was now filled with screams of terrified people.

Everything had automaticly turned a dirty shade of black and the lights had completely gone out. The once delicate architecture of the church hall was in a crumbling mess.

Tyler's thoughts were drowned out by the deadly screams of children who were trapped between fallen pillars and rubble.

"Josh?" Tyler mumbled, breathing in the deadly fumes and fumbling around the ground for any sign of human contact. "Josh where are you?"

"Ty, Tyler I'm over here!" A small voice called. "I'm trapped.. Please hel-"

"I can see you! I'm coming!" Tyler yelled, forcing himself up, suddenly falling back down due to a sharp pain in his left leg.

It was broken.

He crawled over to Josh, finding him the worse possible situation.

"Oh god Josh.. You're such a-"

"Ty, Tyler. Please. Promise me something.."

"Anything.."

"Promise me that I won't die. Please Tyler. I don't want to die-"

"I don't need to promise you anything Josh because you're not going to die. We're both going to get out of here and live our lives okay? That I can promise.."

Tyler gripped Josh's hand tightly and watched his chest slowly rise and fall. His torso was crushed under a marble pillar which had unfortunately fallen on top of him.

"Tyler? Josh, are you both in here?" A small voice called out.

It was Dallon.

"DALLON, OVER HERE. PLEASE HELP US. JOSH IS STUCK!"

The Curley haired man was at there aid in moments. His face showing complete remorse and guilt.

"Help me get this thing off him!" Tyler yelled, bending down and grabbing one end of the marble, Dallon doing the same however at the other side.

It didn't budge.

"We need to get him out, Dallon he's going to die. I can't let him die. Please. Oh my god. No.." Tyler's chest started to get a lot tighter, his breathing hitched.

This was the end.

"Tyler you need to sort yourself out!" Dallon yelled, grabbing him by the shoulders and turning him around to face him. "You need to help Josh. Help me pick this pillar up, and I can carry him out!"

Tyler could only muster a simple nod, then He bent down once again and grabbed the side of the pillar, Dallon doing the same.

This time they were successful. The stone moved and Josh was free.

Dallon's face suddenly dropped.

"What is it. what's wrong?!" Tyler mumbled looking over to my husbands broken form.

Josh's Chest had stopped moving.

"I'll take him out now!" Dallon yelled, scooping up the younger man and running towards what was left of the exit. "Get yourself out now Tyler, this place is going give way at any moment!"

Tyler didn't even get chance to reply, Dallon was already half way out of the building with Josh in his arms.

The roof began to move, making a terrible noise as it threatened to crush Tyler.

This was it.

This was his and Josh's ending'

He closed his eyes and waited for the end.

"Tyler.. Tyler? Come on. Josh is out, let's go!" Dallon's voice yelled.

Tyler opened his eyes to be greeted by the man once again but he looked different.

His once perfect suit was now ripped completely, showing spots of shredded skin. His hair was flat of his head and his whole face was covered in deep cuts. His stomach showing a large gash.

He was a mess.

"Now!!" He yelled. Grabbing Tyler by his hand and pulling him up.

They ran for the exit, the place ready to fall. Tyler felt a strong pair of hands push him towards the door and He fell out in a heap onto the concrete floor outside.

He took a quick look back to see Dallon stood by the door with a huge smile spread across his face.

"Take care of yourself.." He whisperd before he vanished into thin air. What was left of the building collapsing shortley afterwards.