When You're The Reason Why

Deathly glares and lingering stares, looks of hatred and looks of fear, when you receive as many of them as I do, they all seem to blur together. But I suppose that's just one of the consequences of being a bully.

Abandonment and loneliness are other repercussions you must face. Suddenly you become a pariah. Everyone knows what you've done, and no one looks at you the same anymore. Your best friend since preschool, your favorite teacher, even the friendly lunch all have heard. You were the person who hurt him; you hurt him enough to make him want to hurt himself.

I know what I did to him. I'll admit to it, I hurt him. And I will live with this hole in my chest, the spot where he used to fit perfectly, forever. But he is not the only one in pain. What about me? We were happily together until one day we faced each other in battle. And maybe after months of secret agony and thousands of I'm fine's, I "won." But as everyone knows war affects both parties and as he displayed his physical wounds; I sat in the back mentally tortured and suffering.

So perhaps I am not the bully, but neither am I the victim. Perhaps I am just the unfortunate girl who, months ago, was at the wrong place at the world time and caught the eye of the devil disguised as prince charming.

I guess what I am just trying to explain is that I'm not a bully, or heartless, or cruel; even though I am the reason why.

____________________________________________________________

So all the chapters will definitely be longer than this, this is just like a prologue. Anyway please tell me what you think of this plot and everything or if there is anything you don't like about it. I don't know I'm completely open to all of your opinions. :)

~ Sabrina <3