Beginning

Okay, This story part takes time when the scout regiment/survey corps find the female titan. But i will change a few things and...

___________

Eren's POV

'Dammit! Why does everyone didn't understand the situation we're dealing with! I know that they're my senior but i need to transform so there will be no more soldiers get killed!'

SOMEBODY HELP ME-- GAAAAAH!!!

'Sh*t!, when will they give me the permission to transform!, there's too many people dying because of that female titan!'

"Heichou! I want a permission to transform! I can't stand watching these people dying in front of us while we doing nothing to save them!", i demanded.

"Tch! Yeager, we know what we have to do! We will attack that beast when we have the chance. Petra! I trust you to lead the team while I'm going to check on the other team! And don't let Yeager turn into a titan cause there will be a risk he will get killed!", Levi said.

The corporal then leave to where the East wings went.

10 minutes later...

Petra's POV

"Eld! Gunther! Oluo! Now's our chance to catch that beast! Attack!"

( A/N: too lazy too write the fighting scene :v sorry )
_____________

a few minutes later...

Mikasa's POV

'you're wortless!'

'You're wortless!'

'Worthless...'

'Wortless...'

ROOAARRR!!!!...

'Why am i thinking such thing at the wrong time?! Focus! Focus! Focus! Mikasa focus! Right now i have to find Eren! I hope he will be alright'

I went to where Levi's squad went while killed the titans i found on my way. then i found a very horrifying scene. Levi's squad was killed by the female titan. When i looked around to search where Eren was, i found him getting eaten by that beast!

"EREEEEEEEEN!!!!!"

I can feel wrath developing inside my body while attacking this female beast at full speed. But then one of my cable went wrong as i crashed hard against a giant tree. The crash was very hard that my vision slowly disappeared.

________

Author's POV

A few seconds later, Levi was already saving Eren from the female titan and shoots a signal to retreat.

While the scout regiment went inside the walls, Mikasa Ackerman was nowhere to be found.
_____________

Tomorrow

Eren's POV

Flashback

I was talking to Armin about tomorrow's expedition when suddenly a womanly voice shouting my name. As i thought it was Mikasa.

"Eren! why are you walking around right now?! You have to rest! if you want to recover from your fever", Mikasa said

"Mikasa, im fine my fever is getting better and im not your little brother or your kid! Why do you care so much?!"

"Because i promised to your mother that i will protect you no matter what happen!", she said

"Just forgot that silly promise and stop protecting me! Your overprotective personality is making me feel like inside a cage! I can't take this anymore! why would you protect me and didn't protect your parents instead?!! you're worthless to me!!!"

Flashback enddddd XD

.
.
.

"I'm sorry!!!!!"

_____________

I know that this rework is terrible 😅😅😅 just comment if i should change it or add more stuff

( ̄^ ̄) bye~ [hiks]