Chapter 1: When the heart decides...five years later!

Cole Adams vs. Briana Scott

Pix of  Cole and Briana, acted by the sizzling hot duo: the sexy Ian Somerhalder and the gorgeous Nina Dobrev. What can I say... I miss them.

Video: In Da Club by 50 Cents

Dedicated to SuperSonicPaGer, for designing this sizzling hawt cover (and all my other covers). He's the best! Thanks boo.

This is the first of the squad stories. Since it was written as a purely erotic story, it's full of smut. I have edited out a lot to make it a 'normal' story. I apologize in advance if it's still over the top. Welcome to Cole's world.

Enjoy!

***

Briana stood on the lush, wide lawn of her parents' home and looked at the beautiful decor. The place looked spectacular, she thought. She hoped the event itself...her eighteenth birthday party which was to take place that evening, would be great as well. She was busting with excitement. Who wouldn't be if their parents were throwing a party in their honour? As her father had said, she deserved it. After all, it wasn't every day that one person got five offers from top colleges, Briana chuckled delightedly.

With brains, looks and doting parents, Briana Scott saw herself as lucky than most. She couldn't have asked for a better life. She was known to some people as a snob because of her habit of keeping to herself. But that didn't bother Briana at all because when people got to know her, they usually acknowledged that she was a very pleasant person to be around. She was looking forward to seeing all her friends and some schoolmates at her party. They were going to have a real good time.

"Hey, pumpkin." Briana heard her father call from behind her and turned to give him a happy smile. "Ready for tonight?" Nick Scott asked, hugging his daughter to him.

"I can't wait, Dad. I just pray everything goes without a hitch."

Nick Scott gave his daughter a kiss on her forehead. "Everything is going to be perfect." He assured her.

Elaine Scott smiled at the pair as she came down the stairs that led to the lush lawn on which the party for her daughter was to take place. Eighteen years already, Elaine thought with a chuckle. She could still remember the day Briana had been born as if it was just the day before. Not only had her daughter grown into a very beautiful young woman, she's also made her proud by taking her studies seriously and coming out on top. Elaine couldn't have hoped for a better daughter. For getting the best grades and graduating at the top of her class, Briana deserved the very best of birthdays. Elaine made a mental note to sit Sean, her son, down and talk him out of any silly pranks that could upset his sister on her day. Those kids were always playing pranks on each other but it was obvious they loved each other to bits. Fifteen-year-old Sean hugged his mum from behind and gave her a loud kiss on her cheeks.

"Hey mum, how is the bash of the century coming up?" He chuckled.

"Sean Donald Scott you better not have anything up your sleeves to ruin your sister's day." Elaine admonished loudly causing father and daughter to turn to look at them.

"Chillax mum, I wouldn't do that to her royal highness. Hey, Dad what's up?" Sean called out as they walked over to where father and daughter stood.

"Nothing much, son." Nick ruffled his son's hair affectionately.

"Hey." Sean gave Briana a deliberately mischievous grin.

"Dad, you had better talk to..."

"Aw, relax I'm not going to do anything to mar your party." Sean snorted. "I don't know about the rains though." He looked up at the sky with a mock thoughtful look.