Chapter 1

The morning light landed on my face, it was bright enough to wake me.

"GET UP BITCH! YOU GOT WORK!!"

I heard from Sohee, my best friend since pre-school. She never failed to come and wake me.

After 5 minutes of saying nothing and laying there I got up

"Alright fine I'm up." I said.

She walked out. I'm glad she left, because I was extremely tired. I got home super late and I didn't want to deal with her criticism this morning.

I headed to the showers so I can hurry up and take a shower before Sohee could beat me.

       After a long cold shower I got out and I decided to do my makeup and hair, which took about 2 hours, but I only do all this hard work because it's fun. I got my stuff together and I walked into the living room so I could say bye to Sohee and then headed out the door. I got in my car and started it up. I began driving to my work, which is a company that works with clothes.

I have been working there for about 3 years now. I remember when I first decided to come work here like it was yesterday....

*FLASHBACK*

"Where's that new coffee shop??"

I kept looking around trying to find of a new coffee shop that Sohee told me about, but I couldn't find it. I wasn't gonna give up. Coffee is my addiction and I need it every morning! 

I looked from left to right, up and down, and nothing. I was about to give up hope, but then I seen it! I put my head down and start walking fast.

"Oh sweetie yes! I'm gonna try every single flavor of coffee!"

The closer I got, the faster I walked. All I could think about was the the delicious coffee that I was about to have. I took step after step, then I collided with another.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was walking," I say being apologetic.

    This tall man, around his late 20's was standing in front of me. He had dark brown hair, with deep piercing brown eyes. He looked handsome and very stylish.

"I can see that. You must have been extremely excited." The man said.

"Well, ya see. There's a new coffee shop and I am an extreme Coffee person."

"Oh I understand girl..."

     He took a pause. He started looking me up and down. I stared at him in confusion.

"I love your outfit by the way. I don't think I seen this outfit?"

"Oh actually, I made this."

"So you're a designer?"

"Yes, sir, I am."

"Well isn't this my lucky day. I work for a designer company and we are in need of a new designer. Your style is exactly what we need!"

"So. What does that mean?"

"How would you, like to come work for us as a clothes designer?"

"Yes! Yes I'll do it!"

"Great! Here's my business card. Call and we will set you up."

*PRESENT*

      The next day I called and I got an interview and I got accepted. I always thought it was like god putting my dream job right in my hands. To this day I'm extremely happy to have gotten this job. I got to do what I love the most.

      I finally arrived at my work and I did my usual and walked in and greeted everyone. The people here were kind and were close friends of mine. They taught me the ropes of this place when I was new and lost.

After I greeted everyone I went to my boss's office so I could turn in my report, and he told me that he would call me if anything was wrong with it. I went to my desk so I could finish one of my outfits I was designing for men. It was a red suit with black pockets, the inside was a silk black fabric. I thought it was so pretty and would sell a lot. I only had a few more adjustments to make and then I would be complete with it.

        While I was working on my design I got a call from my boss telling me to come to his office right away. I went and I walked in and sat down.

"Was there something wrong with my report?" I said assuming that's why he called me in.

"No, the report was perfect. I called you in for another reason."

I was confused I didn't know what else he could want to tell me.

"What is it sir?"

I didn't know what he was going to say so I got nervous and then finally he said,

" I'm assigning you a job. SM needs a clothes designer for one of there clients. They said to send the best one and that would be you. You will be going to SM to help them tomorrow morning."