The Feudal Era

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I do not own Inuyasha!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!!! (Oh! Please follow me!!) In this one-shot, Kagome basically doesn't exist. It's as if my OC is Kagome.

I spend most of my time in the feudal era, traveling with Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku, Kirara, and Sango. I've been in the feudal era for about a week and we're trying to find Shikon Jewel Shards. 

We had no luck in today's hunt. I haven't even slightly sensed a jewel shard! It was getting dark so we decided to turn in for the night. We found an abandoned house alongside the road, so we agreed to stay there. We were deciding what to do next when Inuyasha stood up and walked to the doorway.

"I'm going for a walk." 

I stood up and walked over to him. "Inuyasha, are you okay?"

"Tch, I'm fine!"

"O-okay..."

While we were waiting for him to come back, I found myself thinking of how I managed to get to the Feudal Era in the first place.

I was just an ordinary high school girl named Aka. I had brown hair and brown eyes. I was just as skinny as everyone else and I was 5'3". 

I was an exchange student from the United States. My host family were the Higurashi's. I stayed with them at their shrine while I went to high school in Japan. I live with Sota, his mother, and his grandfather. I call them Mother and Grandpa, even though we're not actually related.

The second day that I was there, I explored the shrine. I came across an old well. Some of Sota's friends were visiting that day. They thought it would be funny to push the new girl down the well. Sota tried to stop them but failed. So, when I was looking down the well, to see if there was still water in it, they pushed me. I was blinded by a strange light and found myself in the Feudal Era. 

I was very confused until I met Lady Kaede and she explained what had happened. I went into the forest and that's when I met Inuyasha. He was pinned to a tree and I saved him. To this day, I still don't know how that happened. 

Even though Inuyasha is stubborn, a big jerk, and stupid, I managed to become friends with him. Now, I may even have feelings for him.

We were traveling together when we met Shippo, a small fox demon. He wanted revenge against the demons who killed his father. Once we helped him, he traveled with us. He was extremely cute, I couldn't let him travel on his own.  

Next, we came across Miroku, the monk. He had a weird hole in his hand and it creeped me out a little. After defeating a demon together, we started to travel with him. He was a major perv, but a good fighter. 

Lastly, we met Sango, the demon slayer, and Kirara, her cat demon. We didn't meet her like the others. She had been manipulated by Naraku and was trying to kill us. After we stopped her, she almost died. When she healed, she joined us. She was fierce, a good fighter, and had a good heart. She's now my best friend. 

"Hey, guys? Hasn't Inuyasha been gone too long?"

Miroku stood up and put his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"Aka, stop pacing. Inuyasha is fine."

I hadn't even realized that I was pacing. I shook my head. Inuyasha is never gone this long. What if Naraku ambushed him? He could be in serious danger and we're just sitting here!!

I shook Miroku's pervy hands off of me and ran out of the house. I ran into the woods nearby, searching for him. 

I searched everywhere but, I still hadn't found him. It's been at least an hour, there has to be something wrong! However, there was only so much I could do. I was extremely tired and decided it would be best to head back. I turned around to retrace my steps when I realized something.