「 Following You 」

゜゜゜゜゜

Every living body has warmth.... was that really true?

゜゜゜゜゜

I'm Rosa Lewis and I've always dreamed of a normal, peaceful high school life surrounded by a couple of close friends. I'm an introvert and I have zero social skills. People never paid me a second glance and what's worse is that I'm in the shadows of my cheerful, socialite sister, Lily.

Ever since I've started elementary school, I've always eaten alone at the rooftop. It was a quiet place and no body bothered to go up there. This habit continued until middle school ended.

When high school started, I found a couple of friends but life wasn't so peaceful. Oh, the rooftop? Its locked and off-limits. I don't know why, probably for safety purposes.

Ahh~ February the fourteenth, Saint Valentine's Day. Couples emitting lovey-dovey vibes and the singles saying things like "I'm married to food", "I like being single. I'm always there when I need me", "No boyfriend, no problem"

Both of my friends, Isabel and Kyla were out somewhere probably with their boyfriends. I don't know why but I look up the school's staircase whenever I pass it, even on Valentine's Day, but the door to the roof was always locked...

Except today it wasn't.

4:15 PM

The metal lock was gone.

"Huh?"

Step by step, I make my way up the stairs and I pushed the door open.

"Ack! Ouch... that hurts" a male voice mildly yelled with discomfort.

I realised that someone was behind the door and I accidentally hurt him.

"Oh my god, I'm...." I rushed behind the door to look at the person, I was going to apologise but I paused halfway.

He had rich dark chocolate-brown hair, sun-kissed-olive-skin tone and when he lifted up his eyes, the sunlight reflected into his caramel orbs.

"...so sorry" I finished my sentence, mesmerized.

"It hurt, but it's fine" he winced a smile.

Did he fall down from the sky? Can a person be this perfect?

"Ah.. Anyways I apologise.. I'm Rosa, Rosa Lewis. You?" I introduced myself.

"The name's... Enzo" he replied and tapped the space next to him "Wanna sit?" the boy asked.

I nodded and took his offer, I sat then I leaned against the white wall. My eyes caught sight of a book between us.

'Romeo and Juliet'

He's a romantic guy too..

"You're girlfriend is such a lucky girl" I unconsciously let out a irrelevant thought.

"Girlfriend? Unfortunately I don't have one, haha" he grinned.

He noticed that I was eyeing the book.