PROLOGUE

"Mujhe zindagi se nafrat ho gayi hai." She started off.

"Kyu?"

"You don't understand, you will never understand. I've just gone through too many problems, I'm sick of it! I wanna end this life, this zindagi full of problems." She shouted.

"You know I hate it when people act so sympathetic on themselves, acting like they are the only people who are sad or have problems. And then they call it as depression or scream out to the world that they hate their lives. When in reality its just that everyone is going through the same shit, its only that people have different ways of coming out of those problems. People who face their problems silently, with a smile, still pretending that their life is perfect no matter what, are the strong ones. While, people who scream for sympathy and run away from their problems, are the weak ones. Which one do you think you are?"

"Your just making this worse." She stood up with a stomp and walked away.

"See, this is what I'm talking about, walking away from your weaknesses and the reality of life."

"What do you want?" she huffed.

"I want to make you love Zindagi." I flashed a smile and her eyes looked up at me with hope.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey guys! I know, another book, more responsibilities. But I just have this thought in my head for so long, this one's specially dedicated to people who hate their life and are fed up of it, this isn't just a romance story, it will teach you a lot, and make you realize a lot of things.
Please bear with my messed up update schedule, I'm trying my best :)
First two chapters should be up soon!

COPYRIGHT INFRIGEMENT-
This story is completely a work of fiction and any resemblance of it in real life is just a mere coincidence. A lot of effort has been put into the content so please think twice before you even try to plagiarize this :)

Keep loving zindagi,
LadkiBeautiful 😘