Losing Control! Benny Lafitte Imagine.

Benny has been staying at the Bunker with you guys for around a Week now. And (Y/N) really had to admit even tough she didn't trust him at the beginning.. he was quiet handsome. Of course she never said that out loud... like hell never. Sam would kill her because he didn't Trust Benny and Dean, well he wouldn't let any man near his oh so loved little sister. (Y/N) was in the kitchen cleaning her last wound she got on the last hunt. This damn Vampire got her quiet bad and even with her Angelic power inside of her, it took hella long for the wounds to heal. She had scratches all over her legs and arms and one pretty bad gash over he neck. Well back to the first sentence.. (Y/N) just cleaned her last wound on the neck. The alcohol to clean it burned like fire on her still pretty fresh gash. As she poured it over it the girl let out a hiss placing the bottle on the table to steady herself. "Damn Vamps..." She cursed under her breath. "Now that hurts Dear." A sudden voice spoke from behind her. (Y/N) turned around quikly in surprise letting the towel fall to the ground and knocking the bottel of the table. It fell to the ground with a loud crash. "Oh shit..." She gasped before her eyes met the blue ones from Benny. "You trying to kill me?!" Benny chuckled at that shaking his head. "I'm sorry.. just wanted to tell you the guys went out on a...." Benny suddenly stopped talking. He only started his eyes fixed on the girl infront of him. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at him. She just wanted to ask what's wrong when she suddenly felt it. A warm liquid flowing down her neck. The wound propably ripped open as she ripped the towel away from it. "Shi-" But she couldn't finish as the air was slamed out of her lungs when Benny lunged at her pressing the much smaller girl against the wall. (Y/N) eyes widened at that. "Benny... please you need to calm down..." The (h/c) haired girl said. It should come out as strong and demanding but it more sounded like a Puppy trying to bark for the first time. Bennys head suddenly dipped down, as his lips landed on her neck. "No stop!" (Y/N) screamed stuggling against him. It was no use her small frame had no power compared to his big one. She held her breath awaiting the pain.... but it never came. Instead of a scream a soft moan left her lips as she felt the Vampire suck on her neck. A sudden gasp of surprise left her lips as his teeth grazed her skin. But he never bit her. After what felt like forever he pulled away, leaving the young huntress with wobbly knees staring at him like he was god himself. As if finally realising what he did, Benny became a stutterin mess letting out a waterfall(don't judge me!! >.<) of apologizes. (Y/N) finally calmed herself down as well and got more steady on her feet again. She held a hand up to stop his rant of apologizes. "You didn't bite me... why?" She asked quietly. He finally was able to look into her eyes again. "I.. I don't know.. I really wanted to but.. something stopped me." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at that before she let out a laugh confusing the poor Vampire to no end. "Well lucky me then huh..." She then took a few steps closer and leaned up to whisper into his ear. "If you want more blood like that... you know where my room is." Benny stiffened at that. He wanted to say something more but the girl quickly took a step away from him just the same second as the Winchester Brothers walked in. "Yo, we're back.. and we got some Pie!" (Y/N) smirked at as she titled her head, showing her now clean and not bleeding wound towards Benny on purpose. He sucked in a breath trying to not look all to tense.

"Well I am not hungry... But it seems Benny is."