Snowed In - DeanxReader [LEMON]

An AC/DC song was playing as Dean drove the impala down the road. You were riding shot gun since Sam had decided to stay back at the bunker. He said he had to study some books he’d found in the enormous library! This hunt was just for you and Dean.

Normally you just gathered information for the boys back at the bunker! On occasion though, you enjoyed going on a nice hunt and getting your own hands dirty. So, you took the opportunity when Sam wanted to stay back.

It was a cloudy day which bummed you out until small snow flurries started to fall. Dean didn’t seem very pleased about this, but you ignored him and stuck your hand out of the window to catch some.

“We’re about five minutes away.” Dean broke your trance on the snow.

“Okay! The weather isn’t all too great and it’s getting pretty dark, do you think we should get a motel room and call it a night?” You asked and looked toward Dean.

“It might not be a bad idea, as much as I hate to hit the hay so early.” Dean looked disappointed.

~ ~ ~

Dean pulled into the parking lot of the Pines Motel. After he went and got the key to the last room, the two of you went and got your bags out of the car. When you flipped on the light, you saw a single king size bed.

“That’s awkward.” Dean said.

“Agree.” You replied.

~ ~ ~

“I’m not even tired!” Dean rubbed his hands down his face as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Well, I might have an idea.” You smirked. “Let’s play a drinking game!”

Dean raised his eyebrows at you!

~ ~ ~

After quite a few rounds of a game you now barely remember the name of, you and Dean were laughing your asses off.

“Okay I say snow angels!” Dean said.

“I thought you didn’t like snow!” You teased.

“Well, people change!” The two of you giggled and headed out of the door.

~ ~ ~

You walked in the door and immediately started stripping the wet, snowy layers off of you. You walked to the bathroom to get dressed and realized that you left replacement clothes in the car to retrieve in the morning, having brought in the weapons bag instead.

“Dean.” You yelled and leaned out of the door to see a shirtless Dean back to. He was digging through his bag for more clothes.

He turned to face you. You asked, “Do you have an extra shirt?”

He tossed you an old black t-shirt that looked, and you found out felt, really comfortable. You walked out in just the oversized t-shirt. You weren’t wearing panties underneath the shirt. You just had on a bra and the shirt that came down just over your ass.

Dean turned and did a double-take.

“Do I look that bad?” you asked running fingers through your tousled (h/c) hair.

“Actually, just the opposite.” Dean said with an innocent smirk.

Now you were doing a double take. “Dean, did you just admit to finding me a bit, what’s the word, sexy?” You joked, but he stood there trying to come up with something to say and failed.

You stepped toward Dean. He had hard-earned muscles from saving people and hunting things, the family business! You looked up at Dean. He still looked very serious. You ran a hand down his bare chest and stood on your tip toes so you could get your lips to his.

All in one swift movement, Dean held you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist as yours mouths crashed, tongues tied. He carried you toward the bed. He laid you down on your back. He started to crawl on top of you, kissing up your neck.

When he made his way back to your mouth, he had managed to unbutton and take off his jeans, leaving him in only boxers. You tried to sit up and he started to stand so that you could. You start to remove his t-shirt, which had only been on you for about five minutes now.

He pushed you back down with his body and kissed from your neck down your stomach and to just above your warmth. You had your eyes shut, trying to take this all in. Without any warning, Dean slipped a finger in. You gasped, loving the feel of him touching you. He played around a bit before sliding in a second finger.

He removed his fingers just short of your finish. You then crawled on top of him.. it was your turn! You pulled his boxers off and took his length in your hand. You took the tip in your mouth, slowly swirling your tongue around it. You started bobbing up and down occasionally. He seemed to like what you were doing, because he started to moan and grabbed your hair. You decided it was time to cut him short.

You positioned yourself on top of him so that he could enter you. He started thrusting and your hips ground with his, making the feeling oh so pleasurable for both of you. He, in a very graceful and swift motion, flipped you over that that he was on top and running the show. You certainly didn’t mind.

He kept going until you couldn’t go any longer. You dug your nails into his biceps as you crashed around him. He soon followed suit. He laid down on top of you for a minute before removing himself and laying beside you. You both needed a minute to catch your breath.

“Boy I’m sure glad we got snowed in, huh?” Dean said.

“Definitely!” You replied and rolled so that your head was on his chest. He put a firm arm around your waist and the two of you drifted to sleep while the snow fell briskly outside.