The Gemstones

An introduction.....

Hey guys this is my new story called the Gemstones please give it a chance, any feedback will be appreciated :3

 FEEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS PART, AS IT IS NOT PART OF THE STORY, I JUST HAD FUN WRITING IT LOL :3

*******************************************************************

The gemstones:

Sapphire: Sapphire was born on Saturday 15th November at seven am in the morning. She weighed five pounds and thirteen ounces. She has bright blue eyes as radiant as a sparkling sea and long straight chocolate brown hair. She was the second child to be born into her family following Kyce who is three years older than her, after her came Twins four years after her; Luke and Emma.

Amethyst: Amethyst was born on Thursday 26th December at half past four in the morning. She weighed six pounds and three ounces. She has dark blue eyes and brown wavy hair. She was the first child born to Alice and Josh Fleming. She has two younger siblings; three years after her came Gemma and then a year after Gemma came Zoe.

Jade: Jade was born on Tuesday 12th February at three in the afternoon. She weighed six pounds and seven ounces. She has bright green eyes and dark brown hair. She has pale skin and a beauty spot under her left eye. She was the third child born into her family following Karla eight years older than her and then Tom two years older than her.

Diamond: Diamond was born on Sunday 11th May at half past five in the early evening. She weighed seven pounds and two ounces. She has grey eyes with a few blue dots and light brown hair that hangs in soft loose curls. She has two older sisters called Emilia and Jess. She also has a younger sister called Rose-Ann.

Pearl: Pearl was born on Tuesday 17th June at ten in the night. She weighed seven pounds and four ounces. She has hazel eyes adored by everyone and wavy brownish- reddish hair. (But looks brown unless you look very closely). She is the oldest child in her family with two younger twin brothers called Mark and Louie.

Sapphire, Amethyst, Jade, Diamond and pearl. They are the best of friends always have been and believe that they will always be, they stick together through thick and thin and laugh all their troubles away.

But now Sapphire’s mum has cancer.

 Amethyst is pregnant.

 Jade’s dad has run away with her sister’s best friend.

 And Diamond, well Diamond has just landed herself in jail.

 And what about Pearl? Pearl has found herself running around collecting and giving drugs to people.

 In other words the plane of doom has landed.

*******************************************************************

 I hope you liked it, please tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote please :)

<3 yhuu all loads :)xxx