Day 1

My name is Ichiro. I am a transgender pansexual boy who is struggling to get by in day to day life. 

Before I knew I was transgender, I had a happy life, though I knew I was different, I always thought I was just a tomboy as my parents put it. But boy were they wrong. I found out 3 years ago, when I first got on the internet. There were so many people who said they were going through similar things to what I was. They all said that it hurt them mentally that when they look at themselves in the mirror, that they see a girl looking back. I had realised that this was happening to me too, so I reached out to people, asking what this meant. They all said that I was either a demi-boy or a transgender boy. I soon realised that I fit in more with guys. This is when I got a couple close friends of mine to call me Ichiro. My birth name was Gabriella. It started to hurt to be referred to as a girl and with my birth name.

 This is when I had had enough of it, and told my parents. They disowned me. They told me that I had to get out. I had the bright idea of doing this in the middle of winter, just a week before Christmas. As I was sent out, I texted all my friends, asking if I could stay with any of them. They all said no. So in my despair, I went to my boyfriends house, he was the only person I hadn't texted. When I knocked on his door, I was in tears, asking if I could stay with him. He said no. He told me he was only with me out of pity. He slammed the door in my face as I just broke down, crying on the doorstep. I soon gathered myself and walked to the park. I made a sign from a couple pieces of notebook paper saying that I needed a home. 

People walked by and looked at me. Some people even took photos. Then, one person looked at me, the person looked about my age, but I couldn't tell if they were looking at me from pity, or interest. After a couple of minutes, they walked towards me, smiling slightly, but not in a rude or mean way. They held out their hand and introduced themself as Danni. They said that they too, we're kicked out of their house for their gender identity. Their skin was a bit darker than mine. They had green blueish eyes, and they seemed to be happy no matter the weather. When they offered me to go with them to the orphanage they stayed at (which was especially meant for kids who got kicked out for being lgbt) I accepted, grabbed my stuff, and walked with them to the place. 

I soon found that the place was very diverse. With people of all different identities and ethnicities. Soon I found that it was lights out. I got roomed with Danni and a gender fluid Muslim person named Cyrel. They were very kind as well. We all said goodnight to each other and soon the day faded to black.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this, it is hopefully gonna be my longest book. I hope you all have a nice day/afternoon/night ~ Iniabi