oo1;

this is my first short story yay! knk has been my current obsession now so here it is!

please vote and comment your thoughts, it would be really helpful for me! :)

thank you <3

━  

12:45 am - saturday

"you're officially my wife now so follow my orders," kim jihun, the founder of knk entertainment or now better known as your husband, commands as he entered their new house. you stared at him, disbelief. 

you wondered why does your parents wanted you to marry this so-called perfect son-in-law so much. other than he's rich and (acting) nice, they know nothing about him!

"okay, sir," you replied sarcastically before walking into your shared room. thinking about sharing a room with a douchebag irks you so much.

you let down your hair and tried to change into something comfortable after having to wear an A-line black gown and a pair of 4-inch heels for six hours during your post-wedding celebration. 

you were about to unzipped your gown when the door creaked as jihun walked in, making you slightly yelp and quickly zipped up the gown back.

jihun scanned you up and down before scoffing. "just change. it's not like i'd care. besides," he stopped and smirked. "there's nothing to look at too,"

you narrowed your eyes, cursing at him in your head. "wow, thanks for the compliment. now, can you leave please? i'm trying to change here,"

"nah, i'm not going anywhere," jihun said before walking towards the bed. he comfortably put himself on the bed; legs crossed and arms resting behind his head. he closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. however, as someone who was very curious of women's anatomy, he quietly peeked to look at you changing. you noticed his pervert eyes and eventually went into the bathroom so you could change peacefully.

jihun muttered 'jeez' under his breath as he lost the opportunity. he sat up and rested his arms on his side while waiting for you. as he was getting bored, his naughty mind slowly created a plan to annoy you. for what? fun, of course.

"y/n!" yelled jihun. you came after a few minutes and replied with a 'hm'.

"i'm hungry," he stated while rubbing his empty stomach. he was slightly pouting and you thought he was cute at that moment but quickly brushed it off.

"so what?" you raised a brow, questioning him.

"i want food,"

"do it yourself," as you were about to close the door, you heard him screaming 'FOOOOOOD' out loud repeatedly. you tried to ignore but your kind self couldn't help but pitying him.

"okay, fine! i'll do it!" you heaved out a sigh, loud enough for him to hear. jihun grinned as his plan worked. however, that wasn't enough for the cheeky yet annoying jihun.

he slowly started creeping up after you. you turned to see him with his hands stuck together near his face while squeaking like a mouse.

"what are you doing?" you asked, eyeing him. he quickly stand straight when he realized you saw him. acting like nothing happened, he sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"i want food," he said as his eyes focused on the tv screen. he reached out for a jar of cookies on the coffee table and started eating it. once in a while, he would glance at you who was diligently cooking and unknowingly he would grin at the view.

tbc