The First Day

The next morning Jihye woke up.... without Jin beside her.

She got out of her bed and look around in her Apartment.....realizing something.

"Its too quite". She said.
"There's no one who will disturb me"." There's no one who will tease me"."There's no one who will make me happy when I'm sad"."There's no one who'll do back hug while I'm cooking".
"There's no one who will kiss and cuddle me" "There's no one who will comfort me when I'm feeling down"." There's no one who will greet me every morning,every afternoon, and every night". While saying that she didn't notice tears started to fall down on her cheecks.

"I still love him." She said while sobbing.

She saw a really memorable picture of her and Jin.

"We were so happy back then" she said while still crying.

After crying she did her usual routines, getting ready to go to the park.

She got her phone,car and apartment keys and head straight to the park.

When she arrived at the park she sat at one of the benches there and realized that was the bench where they broke up last night.

She started to cry again when a Random stranger guy gave her a handkerchief

"Thank You" she said

When she lift her head up she saw a guy with a pale skin and a deep black hair saying....

"Don't waste your precious tears to someone who made you cry"

As she wiped her tears she saw a familiar figure of guy who's standing far away with a girl holding his hand when she realize it was Jin then she started to cry again .The Guy who gave her a handkerchief sat beside her and started comforting her

"Why are you crying again" the guy asked

"Aniya,its nothing" she said.