I Miss The Old You.

Ricardo was normally a really happy boy at the age of 15. He had it all, friends that loved him, a family that loved him and a boyfriend that loved him to pieces, Aaron Maroon. He didn't have a care in the world. Yeah, he made some mistakes here and there, but really who hasn't? If you haven't made any mistakes in life then you're not living it properly. Anyway, Ricardo was going through school and getting rather good grades.

However one day all of this changed. Ricardo didn't talk to anyone and always looked like he was about to cry but no one knew why. He became suicidal and began self harming, although, no one new this. Aaron and the rest of his friends were getting rather worried about him. Whenever they would ask him 'what's wrong?' the answer would always be 'Nothing I'm fine.' which they never believed.

Something was obviously wrong you could tell. He went from a happy, funny, bubbly, cheerful to sad, closed off, shaky reck almost over night.

One day at school Ricardo always had his head down and covered his mouth with his jumper-sleeve-covered hand and looked like he was about to cry. He was in Math and he had finished all of his work set for him to do. He finished it so quickly because it kept his mind off everything else. But how he regretted finishing that early.

He sat there at his desk with is jumper-sleeve-covered hand over his mouth looking at the floor with all of his thoughts and feeling spinning around in his head. Ricardo almost burst into tears almost three times in that one lesson and three of his friends, in his year (year 11), were asking "Are you okay?" but all they got back was a simple nod as an answer.

(Time skip: End Of The School Day.)

Ricardo walked as quickly as he could out of his English class and to the bathroom. He went into a stall and locked himself in it. He went on his phone and started writing some of his fanfiction, 'Love In Animal World', to take his mind off everything that was bothering him.

All of sudden he put his phone down and heard someone say. 'Kill the people that dare to hurt your friends' however everyone had gone home and no one was around so who the hell said this. Ricardo shook his head and whispered 'No' to himself. He then picked up his bag and put it on his back before walking out of the stall and walking downstairs.

Ricardo finally got to the dining all to find some of his friends standing there. Just what he wanted, not. "What's wrong? And don't say nothing because I know something is wrong you always have your head down and look like you're about to cry, now what's wrong?" Ashley asked Ricardo. Ricardo just looked down at the floor and almost whispered 'Nothing' in respond.

"Has Lydia....? Has she...? Is that why you're like this...?" Ashley asked trying not to make Ricardo worse but that didn't work. Mentioning Lydia made him much worse. "No! I haven't heard anything! I don't know if she's dead, alive or what!" Ricardo snapped back trying not to burst into tears there and then.

Soon, Vivian came along with one of her friends, let's call her Scarlet, well they came over to see what was going on.  Again, Ricardo didn't say a thing. Vivian, Scarlet, Aaron, Kibou and Ricardo went to the yellow plaza, well it was more like Ricardo was dragged there, where Noda, Hanji and Bro were sitting.

Everyone sat down in the group apart from Ricardo. He sat on the chair away from everyone else again, his mouth covered with his jumper-sleeve-covered hand looking down at the floor. This time he couldn't stop shaking. Scarlet ended up calling Ricardo an object therefore making it okay to call him 'It' this made Ricardo feel x10 worse about himself. 'I'm a freak' Ricardo said to himself over and over again because of it.

After a while they got asked to move by some teachers and Ricardo walked as quickly as he could out of the building and down the pathway to the gate. Only to have Vivian and Scarlet catch up with him and stop him from walking any further without the others. 'Hurt her. She stands in your way.' Ricardo heard someone say over and over again and he kept saying 'No' mentally. He couldn't hurt Vivian. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did. Ricardo managed to get Vivian off of him and he carried on walking only to be stopped again by Vivian.